As I’ve said numerous times: I read a lot. Books are my favorite, but they are rarely relevant to programming. To keep up with the latest trends, I subscribe to a lot of different newsletters. Following are a list of my favorite in no particular order.
- This comes out every day around 3 PM CST.
- It’s a list of 10 pieces of news you need to know.
- Mostly geared towards those in technology, but is a good general-purpose email.
Now I Know
- One interesting fact is emailed to you every weekday around 6 AM CST.
- This is where most of my trivial knowledge comes from.
- Great way to start a morning.
Web Design Weekly
- Everything related to NodeJS.
- The best articles are the tips and tricks to successful node projects.
Design for Hackers
- Joanna has some amazing insights on how to write copy for the web.
- It’s helped me when demo-ing features to know how to think like a client.
- In the same vein as Design for Hackers.
- This is a weekly list of links to look at to help explain and understand how web design works.
- Another daily list of interesting code links to look at.
- This has really helped get the word out about my blog.
- Daily news about startups, leadership, team building, etc.
- Includes tons of great advice from people in the industry.
The post Newsletters I Trust appeared first on Zach Gardner's Blog.