i have two textbox on my page and im using your control.. when i run the page, only one of the textbox works.. its either the first one or the second one, is it because im using the same method on both of my two controls? if so, can someone shed me some light.. id really appreciate it. thanks. email me @ email@example.com!
Hi, I am using Visual Syudio 2.0. I am using AutoComplete property of DataGridView cell. I have chnaged the font style of cell. I want to change the font of the autocomplete list. How can I do it? Do you have any idea?
I find this implementation to be quite excellent! Does anyone know of any custom controls that would provide this same functionality, but in Windows Forms instead? Particularly, I am interested in the ability to type the delimiter (, or ; ).
first of all i think this is a very cool functionality. great work
coming to the problem...
i need to perform a post back once a user selects a value from the list. i have attached an event handler for the same in TextChanged event. but the event does not seem to fire.
I have setup several auto complete calls on several textboxes, each actb() setup call gets executed on the 'onfocus' of each textbox.
Now this all works fine, except in a special case:
1. Start typing in box1 make a choice (via mouseclick) - fine
2. Start typing in box2 make a choice (via mouseclick) - fine
3. Go back to box1 start typing, attempt to click on an item - doesn't select it
- now this situation only occurs on the mouse event, not on enter/tab.
Simply putting an alert() call on the function 'actb_mouseclick' shows that on step 1 and 2 if the mouse is used the 'actb_mouseclick' gets called, but does not get called in step 3.
Anyone come across this? Or have an idea as to how to fix it?
}//end function change2UpperCase
But right now, i having some problem.. that is when i key in 'd' but no response at all... and after i leaving the cursor on the textbox and looking at my program.... when i get back to the form, i key in 'd' and this time the autocomplete works...
Please englighten me. what could be the problem and maybe where should i take a look at ... Thank you in advance
i recently attempted to implement the actb function in an asp.net web control. i was frustrated with the "Object Expected" error on the line var obj = actb(document.getElementByID(...
turns out the error was caused due to file permissions on the included actb.js, common.js files.
anyway, hope this saves everyone some time trying to debug this error.
Last Visit: 15-Sep-19 20:05 Last Update: 15-Sep-19 20:05