Hardware and Device Programming Competition
This competition has ended
Want to win a robot?
Do you program hardware? Want a robot? Enter our Hardware Competition!
Everybody wants a robot. Now all you have to do is submit an article related to hardware programming and you could have one.
The contest begins on Monday, September 13th, and runs until Saturday November 13th.
- Submit an article on Code Project that releates to programming hardware.
- Make sure your article is tagged with the "Hardware" attribute.
- The highest three rated articles win!
At the end of the contest we will choose the best three articles and the winner will receive one of three hardware kits from Trossen Robotics.
What You Could Win
- The Bioloid Robot Kit
- 1 Bioloid CM-5 mcu (Atmel ATMega128) controller
- 4 Dynamixel AX-12+ serially controlled servos
- 1 Dynamixel AX-S1 sensor module
- 1 Rechargeable NiMh battery pack (9.6V)
- Bioloid Beginner Frame Set
- RoboTurret Vision Tracking Kit
- ISP available for custom programming
- Sample PC Control Apps in .NET C# & Python
- Open source Firmware
- Dual Mode Operation - PC or Joystick control
- 180 degrees of motion on each axis
- RoboRealm® software - an application for use in computer vision, image analysis, and robotic vision systems
- RFID Starter Kit
- RedBee RFID reader
- RFID tag variety pack (13)
- Project CD with 5 Projects
- USB Cable
- Articles must follow the guidelines listed above.
- The article must be specific to hardware development
- No cheating, lying, stealing code, swashbuckling, or biting.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Only those who live in jurisdictions in which this contest is legal may enter.
- Winners outside the U.S. will have their prizes shipped via USPS and will have a slight delay in receiving prizes
- Any breach of the rules and the prize will be awarded to the runner up.
- By entering the contest you agree to the rules, conditions of entry, and agree that your member alias, member profile information, article, code and any other submitted material can be used for promotional purposes by The Code Project.
- By entering your article in the contest you agree that The Code Project can link to your article and all accompanying data or information for promotional purposes.
Conditions of Entry
Current winners list
This paper will go over some of the features and capabilities of Intel® AMT as well as an overview of the configuration and manageability tools available.
In this part, I will discuss some more concrete examples about how we apply simulation to enable small batches, early adjustment, and better efficiency in hardware and system design.
The Intel® Computer Vision SDK is an Intel-optimized and accelerated computer vision software development kit based on the OpenVX standard. The SDK integrates pre-built OpenCV with deep learning support using an included Deep Learning (DL) Deployment toolkit.
This paper addresses how the Smart Video (SV) system architecture is increasing in complexity and evolving into new industries and use cases.
In this example application, you'll learn how to interact with the Terasic DE10-Nano board's digital I/O
If you’re a world-class software developer who wants to play a leadership role in the emerging Internet of Things, Intel would like to talk to you.
General News Suggestion Question Bug Answer Joke Praise Rant Admin
Use Ctrl+Left/Right to switch messages, Ctrl+Up/Down to switch threads, Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right to switch pages.