Seriously, any person with a decent intelligence will accept that this govt doesn't not know how to govern. Rafale deal hit the sh1t on weekend when the former French President who approved the deal confirmed that Anil Ambani company was recommended by Modi govt to seal the deal under the new "formula". This led to following final deal
1. Price per plane doubled
2. 13 days old company gets the contract to build/support it rather than HAL which was the original bid and has infrastructure.
There may be a valid reason for the above two conditions if someone explains the deal properly but instead of this we are having comedy of errors of following statement by BJP.
1. Rahul and Hollande are conspiring
2. Pakistan and Rahul are together
3. FM is writing blog on Rahul
4. Latest.... Agriculture Minister is giving press conference on a defense deal.
Too much of good is bad,mix some evil in it
1. They are thinking they can bluff another time again, from my side, I never felt even an inch of development in these four years, not even an inch, at least during Man Mohan Singh, I used to hear there we got a new road here or there, but in these 4 years nothing literally nothing, I am talking on behalf of Telangana at least. Other states I don't know.
2. And another thing I felt is, Modi wanted to travel the World and tour different places, that's why he bluffed more than billion people. After becoming PM only one thing he did was he traveled all those countries, which he couldn't have without becoming PM as he was banned from entering into many Countries.
Recent years these kind of events increasing. Don't know who invented the term 'Honour killing', it should be something crappy. These casteists can't make decent lives or generations. I thought it would take a decade or two to see a big change on this issue. Now, no doubt .... surely it'll take an another century
These kind of tragedies happened many times in last century(Rough period, less educated people, not much awareness of these issues & etc.,). But now it's 2018, internet era & more educated(?) people .... still tragedies happen regularly & increasing
Members of Parliament have been given a 100 percent hike in salary in Budget 2018, two months before the new rule providing for automatic revision of parliamentarians’ salaries every five years comes into effect.
139 MLAs with 8th pass as their educational qualification have average annual self-income worth Rs 89.88 lakh
It's perhaps a bad thing indeed, if these morons have "8th standard pass" as their educational qualification, AND are earning an 89 Lakh salary.
Very, very bad, in every possible way imaginable, in my opinion.
Nish Nishant wrote:
years of effort to get there.
Years of holding up the arses of those in power, may be. After they get there though, they do absolutely nothing but start corrupting and hoarding public resources.
Down under, we now have a prime minister who is about as intelligent as a bag of rocks (no offense to rocks intended, because rocks are certainly better than Mr Morrison). I'd agree with Raja that politics is sh*t, indeed.
if these morons have "8th standard pass" as their educational qualification, AND are earning an 89 Lakh salary
This guy's[^] education qualification is 10th std & he's the education minister of TamilNadu. Comparing to this guy, ADMK filled with MLAs & ministers with middle school level education only. Only few with College degree. Just imagine how could they help their department to serve people everyday. They did nothing. ADMK is enjoying the last ride in TamilNadu right now.
I don't agree with the implication that someone with higher degrees is more suited for higher pay. That's a slippery slope. There are people with B.Tech degrees from questionable universities raking in lakhs while those with solid M.A. degrees from reputable universities working as auto rickshaw drivers. That's just how it is.
I don't agree with the implication that someone with higher degrees is more suited for higher pay. That's a slippery slope.
I am not talking about common men, but about politicians who are being paid by way of our tax monies.
The present "Education minister" in Tamil Nadu has a "qualification" of 10th standard. Understandably, he's capable of doing next to nothing in the capacity he is holding, but is drawing 80+ Lakhs in pay. If you think that he deserves it in some way, I wouldn't know how to continue this discussion.