1) I want to integrate Apple Pay on my website (so it's a Apple Pay - Web Integration), using the Braintree payment provider, JS as a client side language and Java as a server side language.
I'm having difficulties creating a proper sandbox environment for my Apple Pay implementation Testing.
Followed the steps from the Apple docs but it seems they are not accurate :
-says to create a Merchant Id, one for sandbox and one for production (as far as I can see, at the moment of creating those 2, there's no way of telling that you want to use one for the development environment and the other for the production)
- after that, says to create a Certificate using the Merchant ID created before; if I sign in to my Apple Developer Account, I can see the 'Development' and the 'Production' sections, but when I try to create a sandbox/development certificate, Apple Pay is not available for it, only in the production section (see below images).
Is there a way to create a Sandbox / Development Apple Pay certificate, or are there any other ways to properly test the Apple Pay integration ?
2) I tried creating a sandbox user tester account from iTunes, but when I tried to login on Itunes on my Ipad which I'm usingfor testing, I get the following error: 'Itunes account creation not allowed. This Apple ID cannot be used with the Itunes Store at this time. Please try again later.' (I already verified my Apple ID and followed all the steps to activate the account, but without any success)
3) As I was trying to create Sandbox Apple Pay certificates I mistakenly created 2for the production environment. Could I revoke them without any problems and create another ones ?
If you integrated Apple Pay on the WEB, I would highly appreciate any help, since I'm having such difficulty in simply setting up my testing environment.
Images - links:
I was trying to solve a problem on techgig.It is the addition of two matrices, at last, i used to format the output.They need space in between every value without using single space in double cots (" ") and "\t" I am using (%-2d)for formating but it not helps.Tell me any suggestion??.
I am Newbie to Java programming. I have written the following code to add checkbox to a frame, but it doesn't appear on frame. There's no error when compiling..so can anyone please check and let me know how to add checkbox in frame?
So, I'm trying to make a "save.dat" so that I can store my player's information in the game into that file, and then read it if they choose to continue. Right now, the file will create, and I can write to it easily, but I want to know how to get rid of "Special Characters" and how to create sections and write to them. I want it to look a little something like this:
You would need to read the file into some list or object which you then update with the relevant details. You then write out the updated records when necessary. You create sections just by writing keywords at particular points in the file. Not sure what you mean by how to get rid of "Special Characters".
You have not explained how you are writing the file so it is not possible to tell where those characters are coming from. In terms of serialization the sequence is:
1. Read all current objects from the file.
2. Create any new objects, and update the existing ones, as required by the program.
3. Write all updated objects to the new file.
4. End the program.
I have gone through the above mentioned article and it was good. But I'm confused using the tool.I have done the same as what you have said in the article, but when I run the tool it is always showing NullPointerException. Even I have tried with TestPage.jsp from example, but still it is showing the same NullpointException.I have posted the error below.
Thanks in advance, Nick.
INFO: Validating file /WEB-INF/TestPage.jsp Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException at org.apache.jasper.compiler.NodeVisitor.visit(NodeVisitor.java:85) at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$ELExpression.accept(Node.java:958) at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Nodes.visit(Node.java:2361) at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Visitor.visitBody(Node.java:2411) at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Visitor.visit(Node.java:2417) at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Root.accept(Node.java:495) at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Nodes.visit(Node.java:2361) at org.apache.jasper.compiler.JSPValidator.doValidate(JSPValidator.java:325) at org.apache.jasper.compiler.JSPValidator.validatePages(JSPValidator.java:126) at org.apache.jasper.compiler.JSPValidator.main(JSPValidator.java:368)