In my case the problem was just with screen refreshing on Win7. Updating graphics card driver or turning Windows AERO off on user's computer solved the problem. So I think my case was different from yours. The only one thing is the same in our cases: WinXP worked fine, Win7 did not.
If I undarstand your app correctly, you are creating many GDI objects (many Cwnd obj.). It is a surprise for me, because normally there is a limit for GDI in application. If you reach that limit, method: CWnd::Create() fails. The value of GDI count is written in Windows registry. Unfortunately I don't remember the regkey. But I think this also not your case, since you have got probles with controls overlapping from certain point of scroll pos.
Maybe the problem is not with ScrollBar, but with scrolled out CScrollView. Maybe you have reached the end of CScrollView and your application is trying to draw all controls at the end of CScrollView?
I think you can try to change your mechanics in app. Do something like this:
Do not let your application to scroll View so far (above 32k). It is not necessary. Try to hide/delete controls, if are scrolled out from visible part of View and show/create controls, which has to be shown after scrolling.
Thanks for the reply. I have tried monitoring the GDI and user objects in the task manager and found out that it only consumes about 30-50 GDI objects & 1.8k-7k user objects in the page that has the bug display. It hasn't reached yet the 10k limit for the user object so it might not be the cause of the GUI problem in the scrollview. I also tried increasing the limit of the user object around 18-20k but still no effect on the output. I really hope someone has a bugfix on this. (probably microsoft)
My rich edit displays the text I streamed in
Somewhere in the middle of the text
I have tried various methods e.g. GetCurrentLine
LineIndex with a value of -1 to get the current line
Index to use in LineScroll to scroll back to the top
Of the rich edit but each of these methods returns
I am trying to figure out how to create a emulator that loads multiple generic hid mouse devices in c (or generic mouse devices). Generic drivers are ones that are included with windows already. Anyone know where I should start or if this would be a hard task?
The end result is to make a c driver that emulates mouse input like the sendinput api except with multiple mouse devices.
The programs I was trying to get this to work in are: programs created with Microsoft multipoint sdk and Microsoft mouse mischief.
So far I do not have a c driver but have the technical details of the device on my project page (I want to get rid of dsf since its not 64-bit compatible): http://kinectmultipoint.codeplex.com. The emulator on the project does work now but I want to try and code a better system in.
In the first case, the pointers are pointing to memory maintained by the CStringArray class.
It is likely that CStringArray relocated, resized or moved the memory around.
So you need to allocate memory for each pointer and copy the contents to the allocated memory.
In the second case you have pointers to fixed locations that do not change.
«_Superman_» I love work. It gives me something to do between weekends.