The Lounge is rated PG. If you're about to post something you wouldn't want your
kid sister to read then don't post it. No flame wars, no abusive conduct, no programming
questions and please don't post ads.
1. The lounge is for the CodeProject community to discuss things of interest to the community, and as a place for the whole community to participate. It is, first and foremost, a respectful meeting and discussion area for those wishing to discuss the life of a Software developer.
The #1 rule is: Be respectful of others, of the site, and of the community as a whole.
2. Technical discussions are welcome, but if you need specific programming question answered please use Quick Answers[^], or to discussion your programming problem in depth use the programming forums[^]. We encourage technical discussion, but this is a general discussion forum, not a programming Q&A forum. Posts will be moved or deleted if they fit better elsewhere.
4. No politics (including enviro-politics[^]), no sex, no religion. This is a community for software development. There are plenty of other sites that are far more appropriate for these discussions. Or if you must, use the Back Room[^] - but enter at your own risk.
5. Nothing Not Safe For Work, nothing you would not want your wife/husband, your girlfriend/boyfriend, your mother or your kid sister seeing on your screen. For those discussions where you wish to be a little more frank, use the Soapbox[^]
6. Any personal attacks, any spam, any advertising, any trolling, or any abuse of the rules will result in your account being removed.
7. Not everyone's first language is English. Be understanding.
Please respect the community and respect each other. We are of many cultures so remember that. Don't assume others understand you are joking, don't belittle anyone for taking offense or being thin skinned.
We are a community for software developers. Leave the egos at the door.
2) It has been pointed out to you that the content of MSN references you post is questionable, including that about HTTP and STD. What make you believe this article is any different? I can readily argue this is just another click-bait article where the title is completely inconsistent with the meager contents of the article.
3) My opinion is that if you repeatedly provide references without expressing any of your own views or research then your post is really nothing more than clutter. Which leads to my next point.
4) What exactly is your opinion of this article? If you were to offer a critical assessment, what would that be?
You may have noticed that Edge will sometimes not work properly in the install that you created. If you try a Bing search in Edge, a service starts up that consumes near 100% of CPU time and it never stops. I don't recall the name of the service.
This issue apparently only occurs after a "clean" install, not after an upgrade. You can sometimes fix it by going to Settings and resetting the operating system, but that also only works sometimes.
Despite dozens of complaints about this issue on various Microsoft sites, the tool that you download has not been fixed so far. Very disappointing!