The Lounge is rated PG. If you're about to post something you wouldn't want your
kid sister to read then don't post it. No flame wars, no abusive conduct, no programming
questions and please don't post ads.
Anything that is unrelated to elephants is irrelephant Anonymous - The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they're genuine Winston Churchill, 1944 - I'd just like a chance to prove that money can't make me happy. Me, all the time
Phone, calulator, tablet, keyboard, mouse, graphics tablet, two monitors, glass full of pens, PC, mobile phone, headphones, stapler, reading glasses, walk-about glasses, tape measure, ear buds, scrap paper for notes, two invoices to put on system, clamp current meter, cat.
Cat hair, cat paw prints, more cat hair.
Bad command or file name. Bad, bad command! Sit! Stay! Staaaay...
- my first computer, working like a charm for the last 38 years
- tape recorder and stacks of old tapes with programs
- old celery 300 notebook, runs terminal emulation for the old computer
- some circuit boards in various stages of reconstruction
- oscilloscope, multimeter, assorted tools
- breadboard with my replacement for the unavailable hex keyboard encoder
- the still unfinished body for my UH-1E scale model, ready for adding the rivets
- (EDIT) forgot the Stormtrooper helmet
- PC stuff, monitor, keyboard, mouse
- piles of USB sticks, DVDs and even floppies
- a small TV for distraction, the entire wall above the desks for entertainment
"I don't know, extraterrestrial?"
"You mean like from space?"
"No, from Canada."
If software development were a circus, we would all be the clowns.