The Lounge is rated PG. If you're about to post something you wouldn't want your
kid sister to read then don't post it. No flame wars, no abusive conduct, no programming
questions and please don't post ads.
Which would leave you suing for the legal expenses involved in not being found guilty. Getting back legal expenses is not so easy. If it's in criminal court, rather than civil, you're basically screwed.
The use of the courts to rack up expenses is a known way of harassment. Someone with enough money could impoverish you with lawsuits that just don't quite qualify as 'frivolous'.
many of the things I've done at work over the years have been really interesting. This is not one of those times
Just don't let it get to you.
I'm the guy who couldn't wait for 5:00pm to come by so I would happily put in more hours evenings and weekends on my own pet projects than I would all week at work. Ultimately, the boring work stuff completely killed the motivation I had for my pet projects. The work's gotten more interesting again, but I can't be convinced to fire up a compiler outside work hours anymore. I still love to code--but I guess that's the risk when work and hobby intersect. I couldn't imagine working for myself.
I had a similar case. Work got so interesting that my pet project went over a year without any work on it.
Now I have started on it again and have decided to take a different direction with the client side, writing a WinForm client instead of fighting with web pages, leaps and bound of productivity instead of hours on Google figuring out weird sh*t, yay!
- I would love to change the world, but they won’t give me the source code.
1) Everything what goes more than 45% upwards (vertical ones)... gone
2) Everything what goes directly back to the tree body... gone
2) If there are two or more branches crossing... leave the ones getting the biggest quantity of sun and with less curves
3) If you want to change the direction of a branch, make the cut around 1 cm behind the "embrio" going in that direction
4) Don't let them go too far on the high (rotten fruits must be picked too or the tree could get ill), instead try to get them expand more horizontally.
5) Apples like to grow near the intersections... leave the tiny "baby" branches smaller than 10 cm even if they fit into one of the rules above
6) I like to make a cycle... 4 normal prunes and 1 more radical.
If something has a solution... Why do we have to worry about?. If it has no solution... For what reason do we have to worry about?
Help me to understand what I'm saying, and I'll explain it better to you
Rating helpful answers is nice, but saying thanks can be even nicer.
So I'm trying to get some Web Development training. The Microsoft Virtual Academy has a course called "HTML5 & CSS3 Fundamentals: Development for Absolute Beginners".
Anyone think this is the right way to go? I'd prefer an interactive course where I can talk to the instructor and classmates, but if others here think these classes are worth it I'd like to hear from you.
If it's not broken, fix it until it is.
Everything makes sense in someone's mind.
Ya can't fix stupid.