The Lounge is rated PG. If you're about to post something you wouldn't want your
kid sister to read then don't post it. No flame wars, no abusive conduct, no programming
questions and please don't post ads.
I was just debugging a query in SQL Server Management Studio 2008 and got an error that said something like:
Unable to create window handle.
Because it was a (SQL) cursor with a bunch of SELECT statements, each of them displayed as a grid in the results window. Evidently, there is a limit to the number of grids you can create... had to restart my computer.
Hi, this is Microsoft Support, please follow the following...
1. Go to Options > Query Results
2. Change Default Destination for results: to Result to text
3. If your insane cursor query still producing crazy amount of data, please change it to Result to file
4. And even that overflows, please buy a new hard drive
* Above solution only work once you open new query window.
And how do you expect us to open a window without handle, please try this at your home to understand the practicality of the situation.
Last Visit: 31-Dec-99 18:00 Last Update: 18-Mar-18 10:22