The Lounge is rated PG. If you're about to post something you wouldn't want your
kid sister to read then don't post it. No flame wars, no abusive conduct, no programming
questions and please don't post ads.
Mrs. Wife has gone to another medical conference type thing for the weekend. I have some plans:
1. Horsham tomorrow morning for a full English breakfast (yummy). Côte do a really nice one.
2. Watch Crawley rugby team play. They're much improved this season.
3. Watch rugby in the evening and cheer the Springboks to victory over Ireland; hopefully they will but you never know with those Bejasus Pesky Paddy Pikey Leprechaun Micks.
4. Sunday morning off to a sabre fencing competition; hopefully I'll win a few bouts. Four years ago I did my first ever épée competition and had the rare distinction of played 21, won 0, drew 0, lost 21 which sounds like the arse-end of the soccer Premier League.
5. After a shower, snack and a beer go and pick Mrs. Wife up and tell her what a boring and miserable weekend I had and how it wasn't the same without her.
"I do not have to forgive my enemies, I have had them all shot." — Ramón Maria Narváez (1800-68).
"I don't need to shoot my enemies, I don't have any." - Me (2012).
If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.-John Q. Adams You must accept one of two basic premises: Either we are alone in the universe, or we are not alone in the universe. And either way, the implications are staggering.-Wernher von Braun Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.-Albert Einstein
Last Visit: 31-Dec-99 19:00 Last Update: 18-Dec-17 11:00