The Lounge is rated PG. If you're about to post something you wouldn't want your
kid sister to read then don't post it. No flame wars, no abusive conduct, no programming
questions and please don't post ads.
As it is the beginning of the year I will make my picks for The Dead Pool.
1) Nelson Mandela (Celebrity Convict)
2) The Duke of Edinburgh (Racist and Diplomat)
3) George Bush Senior (Warmonger and Crook)
4) Peter O'Toole (Professional Alcoholic)
5) Ronnie Biggs (Holiday Maker)
1) Zsa Zsa Gabor (Serial Monogamist and Ring Collector)
2) Vera Lynn (Nazi Hunter and War Time Wank Material)
3) Margaret Thatcher (God and Saviour Of Mankind)
4) Doris Day (Virgin and Recluse)
5) Maureen O'Hara (Leprechaun and Harridan)
BTW Ralph Macchio (The Karate Kid) is 51 years old. How the hell did that happen?
--------------------------------- I will never again mention that I was the poster of the One Millionth Lounge Post, nor that it was complete drivel. Dalek Dave
Ralph Macchio (The Karate Kid) is 51 years old. How the hell did that happen?
Beats me... Last time I looked he was about 14!
I wonder what belt he would be wearing if he'd continued his studies? I got my first black belts at 51; imagine what I might have done with his head start!
On the other hand, Pat Benatar is 60 today, and her moves look mighty good to me still...