The Lounge is rated PG. If you're about to post something you wouldn't want your
kid sister to read then don't post it. No flame wars, no abusive conduct, no programming
questions and please don't post ads.
1) My Android phone. It just works.
2) A "proper" clockwork alarm clock. Generally not needed, mostly goes off when I am already downstairs.
3) The Sun. It shines, I wake up.
4) The cat. It wants food, I get up or I'm in both trouble and pain.
90% of the time, 3 and 4 are racing each other to wake me up. It's like they were synchronised together ...
Sent from my Amstrad PC 1640 Never throw anything away, Griff
Bad command or file name. Bad, bad command! Sit! Stay! Staaaay...
AntiTwitter: @DalekDave is now a follower!
Once you finish a project, how do you give/send the customer the job you've done?
A) Shared at OneDrive or any other public cloud system and *
B) Shared at a folder in your NAS or server and *
C) you give the customer a CDROM/DVDROM and *
D) you give the customer a pendrive and *
* Sign down some documents to formalize the acceptance.
Thank you all!
Last Visit: 26-Jun-19 14:14 Last Update: 26-Jun-19 14:14