The Lounge is rated Safe For Work. If you're about to post something inappropriate for a shared office environment, then don't post it. No ads, no abuse, and no programming questions. Trolling, (political, climate, religious or whatever) will result in your account being removed.
So, I am extremely sorry for mistaking last week's theme. And this is my way to apologize. I've prepared a few crosswords. Normal CCC rules apply, however the person who answers the most wins and only first posted solution counts, partial submissions accepted
The theme is something I love.
1. Mao Guard wins evil, I can be turned a lot lighter. (10, 7)
2. Crazy detailed mould with direction will provide some light. (5)
3. Wild Peg Root shields from minor harm. (7)
4. Newly formed Corrupt CAA atempts to reveal secret messages. (9)
5. Some opposition some ughs with denial for personal attacks. (7)
6. Aha! six olive perhaps will repel spells. (6, 5)
7. Empress Mactau Crazily slashes and gashes. (12)
8. Cunning Don N. Fuco confuses his subjects. (8)
9. Expedition equipment slows down. (11)
10. Numbers? 7-8. (3)
11. Detailed crucial op induces terrible pain. (6)
P.S. Last one may not be the easiest or correctly uses CCC-rules (I ran out of time ) but I'm hoping with the theme you can figure it out.
P.P.S. Its my day off so I had a lot of time!
Since it has been over an hour Thought I'd offer another hint on the theme: Harry Potter.
The intended theme was spell incantations from Harry Potter books and not the movies, the movies introduced some spell incantations which were originally not in the books. But you can take it however you want, there are a great many spells introduced in the game and Fantastic Beasts movies.
Good Luck to @GKP1992 for continuing theme tomorrow.
Anything that is unrelated to elephants is irrelephant Anonymous - The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they're genuine Winston Churchill, 1944 - Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. Mark Twain