The Lounge is rated PG. If you're about to post something you wouldn't want your
kid sister to read then don't post it. No flame wars, no abusive conduct, no programming
questions and please don't post ads.
1. The lounge is for the CodeProject community to discuss things of interest to the community, and as a place for the whole community to participate. It is, first and foremost, a respectful meeting and discussion area for those wishing to discuss the life of a Software developer.
The #1 rule is: Be respectful of others, of the site, and of the community as a whole.
2. Technical discussions are welcome, but if you need specific programming question answered please use Quick Answers[^], or to discussion your programming problem in depth use the programming forums[^]. We encourage technical discussion, but this is a general discussion forum, not a programming Q&A forum. Posts will be moved or deleted if they fit better elsewhere.
4. No politics (including enviro-politics[^]), no sex, no religion. This is a community for software development. There are plenty of other sites that are far more appropriate for these discussions. Or if you must, use the Back Room[^] - but enter at your own risk.
5. Nothing Not Safe For Work, nothing you would not want your wife/husband, your girlfriend/boyfriend, your mother or your kid sister seeing on your screen. For those discussions where you wish to be a little more frank, use the Soapbox[^]
6. Any personal attacks, any spam, any advertising, any trolling, or any abuse of the rules will result in your account being removed.
7. Not everyone's first language is English. Be understanding.
Please respect the community and respect each other. We are of many cultures so remember that. Don't assume others understand you are joking, don't belittle anyone for taking offense or being thin skinned.
We are a community for software developers. Leave the egos at the door.
Probably, with a little time - but I only glanced at it before noticing the "cancelled" bit - I'd got "inundated" as an anagram of "untied and" and "and united", was thinking how to get "weight" related items out of that, and hadn't noticed it was nine letters, not eight yet...
Bad command or file name. Bad, bad command! Sit! Stay! Staaaay...
AntiTwitter: @DalekDave is now a follower!
A few things to consider:
1. This is not a toy -- See product package image: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91cpvJJugTL._SL1500_.jpg[^]
2. This is not a doll!! -- it's an action figure.
3. This action figure is not considered safe for use by anyone under 12. Yes, that's right even an 11 yr old should have adult supervision when using this toy. (Check the product package warnings.)
Mostly. i just finished decorating my modest little tree- It's the first one in who knows how many years. Only the tip is a little bare. That's a job for the 3D printer!
This is what I found online:
- Tradidional pointy tips. Nah. Could have bought that if I wanted one.
- Angels, yawn.
- Stars, in all sizes and shapes. Boring, except of course the eight sided star of chaos.
- A mostly naked Santa (mind bleach, quick!)
- A Dalek
- How about this one?[^]
Edit: Just downloaded it and started printing the lower half. Dang, that thing is a big as a basketball. so I scaled it down to 20%. If all goes well, I can start printig the upper half before I go to work and paint it in the evening.
I have lived with several Zen masters - all of them were cats.
modified 9hrs 10mins ago.
Last Visit: 31-Dec-99 19:00 Last Update: 11-Dec-17 0:22