The Lounge is rated PG. If you're about to post something you wouldn't want your
kid sister to read then don't post it. No flame wars, no abusive conduct, no programming
questions and please don't post ads.
BTW, The French Security Forces have raised their terror alert status from "Run" to "Hide".
If attacks continue on the continent they may be forced to further increase the alert to "Surrender", or even as high as "Collaborate"
--------------------------------- I will never again mention that I was the poster of the One Millionth Lounge Post, nor that it was complete drivel. Dalek Dave
"the meat from that butcher is just the dogs danglies, absolutely amazing cuts of beef." - DaveAuld (2011) "No, that is just the earthly manifestation of the Great God Retardon." - Nagy Vilmos (2011)
"It is the celestial scrotum of good luck!" - Nagy Vilmos (2011)
"But you probably have the smoothest scrotum of any grown man" - Pete O'Hanlon (2012)
Just got back from a dear friend of mine. We had a lovely evening, the children were playing street floorball against the adults (we lost ... old fa..s ), we spent time together with old old friends, talked about everything etc and last but not the least we had a really, really excellent meal (I had seconds for 5 times...).
Things just couldn't be better. Happy May Day to all of you!
Don't get me wrong, I feel your resume is good but I'd like to see some additional things:
- more accurate, when you're seeking for a certain position, try to target them as a company. What you have to offer exactly to them? Get to know the company from their website and try to personalize the resume
- above technology, do you see the bigger picture (and I think you do), try to formalize that
- what really drives you on. Separate from the mass. You're not interested in everything, what gives you the kicks?
- Your values, what do you believe in?
- Your current (and future) status what are you expecting?
As you see most of the things listed are about your future plans. Visualize, where are you after next 10 years and include that in your resume, one way or another. As a personal opinion this would help to make the decision which would be mutually benefial, even if it is negative.