The Lounge is rated Safe For Work. If you're about to post something inappropriate for a shared office environment, then don't post it. No ads, no abuse, and no programming questions. Trolling, (political, climate, religious or whatever) will result in your account being removed.
This article goes contrary to the BBC one I read a few days ago, which mentioned that they're just using a simple file hash, meaning if there's a single pixel that's different, then the whole thing is useless.
Best way to prevent those kinds of pics from leaking out is still not to take them in the first place. Must be a generational thing. It has to be, since I don't even get Facebook to begin with.
Well done! I guess it's a typical Microsoft thing. Though there's been a lot of improvements in recent times with OS & Cloud, Their billing system for Azure totally sucks.
1. There are a dozen places where you can check your current usage/cost and all of them are inconsistent. Their whole terminology of Billing Cycle dates, Bill generation date, Due dates Totally confusing stuff. (I mean on their Portal UI & their own executives confuse it so much)
Only on the final invoice it'll be readable.
2. You CANNOT know when they are processing your payment. There's been payment failures several times, from THEIR side. It's their own problem, it's not with our card/ bank account.
3. You CANNOT know if the current months payment has been successfully processed or not.
4. You can only know if payment failed. You'll get notification through email But not for successful processing.
5. You CANNOT make payments on your own, like swiping your card by yourself to clear the bills.
Starting to think people post kid pics in their profiles because that was the last time they were cute - Jeremy Falcon.
"I controlled my laughter and simple said "No,I am very busy,so I can't write any code for you". The moment they heard this all the smiling face turned into a sad looking face and one of them farted. So I had to leave the place as soon as possible." - Mr.Prakash One Fine Saturday. 24/04/2004
Well, they can run Windows on Linux (Wine), so Nadella must have thought: Then we must run Linux on Windows ....
I really like the way that man thinks: If we make sure they don't need our products anymore, then we win! Just like Windows mobile: You can program it with .Net compactSilverlightWPFMetroModern UI never mind, here is Xamarin, so you can build for anything but Windows mobile.- Hey why is nobody using Windows mobile anymore?