I wrote the article out of personal interest, and all the people who give any feedback just read it out of personal interest... Well, if somebody had a non-personal use for steganography, do you think he would talk about it? I'll never know what my code is being used for...
Have you read the latest issue of Technology Review? There's a cryptography-special, and an interview with Whitfield Diffie.
I am surprised to see a girl's profile at this site.
I've just read all your unswers and I think that most of them are funny. I really loughed. Thanks for some refreshing phrases.
By the way, why did you shoose the profession of programmer. Do you really like it or it's a just a way of earning money.
I am surprised to see a girl's profile at this site
There are many girls on CodeProject. I think some of them have strange nick names, so that you do not recognize them at first sight
Do you really like it or it's a just a way of earning money
You cannot "do programming", have to "be a programmer". I'm sure that somebody who does programming just for the money cannot do his job very well.
I learned Java at home, when I still went to school. Later, when the majority of my class went to different universities, I started my professional programmer's life as an apprentice at a software house. Java, ColdFusion, Delphi, HTML - that was my life for three years. Now my life is something between C# and HTML.
BTW there are many russian programmers in Germany. I'm surprised that you are still at home
You have pretty interesting life By the way, I have quite the same one.
If you wanted to discuss your programming articles, why did you add your picture? It's a normal reaction of every opposite sex person to try talking with you. It's like a challenge.
Yes, but not in real live.
I am a PhD stuent and I teach algorithms and coding (C++) on my Technical University. I have to say, that girls usualy do not like thees classes (maybe it is becouse of me ) So it is always a little surprise for me to meet a "geek-girl"
They don't like the classes, because they are bored.
I visit an IT school^ in the evenings, but I visit the programming classes only for the tests, get a "100%", and disappear again until the next test begins. Networking (Cisco Academy) is more onteresting, I'm there regularly.
I saw your profile because I read your post on the soapbox:
I am quite sure that 99% of the people who happen to see my name in a forum or article, don't even think about loading my profile page. And the other 1% want to know why I make some typical language mistakes again and again. So it's enough to publish where I'm from. The 1 or 2 readers who might eventually be interesteed in a detailed profile can post a comment to my blog.