- very small program
- uses the Toolbox window style
- when it loads, there is a combobox on the top and a list view below it
- combobox contains project names, list contains todo items for the project
- some buttons near top for add/delete/edit
- todo items only had title, description and priority fields. No fancy stuff.
I also remember that the file was located on a programmer's web site. He stated that he used to be a Windows guy, but has moved to Linux and therefore wouldn't be updating the project anymore.
Maybe it was someone else who has a similar nick to yours, could have sworn it was you who posted the link.
"You will be killed by a poisoned fortune cookie." - Old fortune cookie proverb
Just wanted to stop by and say "HEY!". I'm new to programming in Visual Studio and have been thrown in the bowls of it, which is not unusal for my upper management to do to me but I'm finding that VS is very, very complex from the VB 5.0 I used to work in 8 years ago. I've joined Code Project and just been lurking around. Read a few articles of yours and wanted to "THANK YOU" and many others for posting some really great articles with source for me to try out and learn how VS works. Hope your New Year is properous!
Last Visit: 31-Dec-99 18:00 Last Update: 18-Aug-17 23:50