I'm wondering how you generated the .reg file that is provided in the 'Extras' directory?
I can see the generated IDL with the OLE/COM Object viewer, but how can i export the registry entries to a .reg file ?
1) Open the registry editor that comes with Windows,
2) browse to the key you want to export,
3) Open the "File" menu (or click the right button of your mouse),
4) Select the "Export" option.
5) When the save dialog appears, enter the name of the file.
6) Press "Save", and
After you do that for several keys you can copy/paste the content to one of the files. In fact, the .reg file is a text file (meaning, you can edit them with the notepad) but with that extension it tells Windows that when clicked it should modify the registry instead of opening its content with the notepad or wordpad.
Hope it helps.
Last Visit: 31-Dec-99 18:00 Last Update: 25-May-18 1:53