• Solution Architect /Principle Lead Developer with 12 years of IT experience with more emphasize on Capital Domain and Investment banking domain.
• Strong experience in Continuous Integration, Delivery and DevOps solutions.
• Strong experience in drafting solutions, stakeholder communications and risk management.
• Proved strong coding and designing skills with agile approaches (TDD, XP framework, Pair Programming).
• Delivered many projects with involvement from inception to delivery phase.
• Strong experience in high performance, multithreaded, low latency applications.
• Ability to communicate with the business and technical stake holders effectively.
• Have extensive experience in Capital Market Domain: Front Office & BackOffice (Algorithm Trading tools, messaging framework, Enterprise bus, integration of FIX APIs and many trading APIs).
• Functional knowledge of Portfolio/Wealth Management, Equities, Fixed Income, Derivatives, Forex.
• Practical knowledge of building and practicing agile delivery methodologies (SCRUM, TDD, Kanban).
• Architectural: Solution Design, Architectural Presentations (Logical, Component, Physical, UML diagrams)
• Languages: C#, C++
• Server Technologies: WCF, Web API,
• Middle Ware: ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Enterprise Service Bus
• UI Technologies: Winforms and WPF
• Web Technologies: Asp.Net Mvc, KnockOutJS, JQuery, Advance Java Scripts Concepts
• Databases: Sql Server 2008 +, MySQL
• Tools/Frameworks: TFS, SVN, NUnit, Rhino Mocks, Unity, NAnt, QuickFix/n, Nhibernate, LINQ, JIRA,
• Wealth Management System, Trade Life Cycle, Trading Components and their integrations
• Working knowledge of Stocks, Bonds, CFDs,Forex, Futures and Options
• Pricing Systems, Market Data Management,
• BackOffice Processes : Settlement Processes, Netting, Tax, Commissions, Corporate Actions Handling,
• Reporting Solutions : OLTP and OLAP Data model designing
• FIX Engine implementation and integration