I try to share .pch (precompiled header files) across my library (more than 50) but i failed.
Using VC+ 6.0 is possible to share the .pch file reducing compilation time but when i try this in VC+2005 i ave found a lot of problems...
Can anyone help me?
Tanks and sorry for the poor english...
Using VC+ 6.0 is possible to share the .pch file reducing compilation time...
I suppose you could in theory, assuming the files comprising each project were the same, but are you sure you want to? Why not just let the .pch file get built once for each project and be done with it? Your apt to spend more time trying to 'share' the file than you would just building it for each project.
"The largest fire starts but with the smallest spark." - David Crow
i have a child frame with four splitters and five views, when i resize the child frame (decreasing for example) only the size of the first view decreases until it becomes zero, so the second view`s size starts to decrease, and so one
i want to make all the views shrinks equally when resizing the child frame
I have another table without CTime and this table is also opened read-only One I haven't tried before.
I wrote a small application, that does nothing else, except connecting to my SQl-Server database and appending a record. And it worked. The record was appended, but when I tried to delete this record again, SQL-Server told me something about relations and deleting more than one line. So I have some garbage-data in my database, that can not be deleted again. I have to drop the complete table.
I think I quit it and try to share my access-file on a fileserver. It's awful, but I don't know, why SQL-Server opens some of my tables read-only. I need this application by the end of the month and I thought, well it runs on access, now I migrate access to SQL-Server and everything is fine. Bad luck, haven't thought about Microsoft
By the way, when reading from the access-file it is much faster than reading from SQL-Server, which is really strange.
I created my SQL-Server database completely new and suddenly my tables work now.
At least most of them. Two tables are still readonly, but the rest is working. So I think, it's not a problem of my application, it's a problem of SQl-Server
Theoretically speaking, when using sockets, you should use the WSA calls. Practically speaking, they end up going to the same place (that is, WSAGetLastError simply returns the a call to GetLastError and the WSA values are pretty much the same as their normal win32 API equivalents). You should NOT assume that will always be the case, however.
If you decide to become a software engineer, you are signing up to have a 1/2" piece of silicon tell you exactly how stupid you really are for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week
Last Visit: 11-Aug-20 22:08 Last Update: 11-Aug-20 22:08