I've got a problem with a crystal report app (Delphi) and I need Help. I got the following code to work on two machines but it keeps failing on the client server. Can someone tell me why. PS The client server works with a XBase driver the two Machines I got it to work on runs a foxpro driver. That is the only thing I can pick up thats different...
I have inherited a Delphi project, and as a non-Delphi programmer I am only just getting to grips with its various strange idiosyncrasies.
One aspect of the application I am working on relates to an ADOQuery, and the formats with dates.
The query is written parameterized, however I have noticed incorrect datasets particularly at the start of a new month. I am guessing this is due to the SQL syntax normally using the US date format, whereas the system date is in the UK format.
I googled a few attempts at setting the date format, and found that using the parameterized is the best version, as then it doesn't matter what format is passed.
However I can't get the suggested methods to compile, using the AsDateTime:
I went through it but I need something that Interfaces with Crystal, some or other property that you set in code that sets the orientation to landscape... That stuff tells you how to rotate fonts and although very interesting not very helpfull