|This forum is for any and all questions for Code Project Article Writing:
- Have a question about writing an article?
- Having trouble posting?
- Blog aggregation not working?
- Not sure about your article topic?
- Is your article still pending?
- Is there a crazy formatting problem in your article?
- Not sure how to update your article?
- Having problems with the submission wizard?
- Need help making a change to an existing article?
As a basic overview CodeProject articles have a certain layout to follow, so that users can learn the most from them. Each article attempts to answer the following questions: What problem does this solution solve? How does this help someone else? How does the code actually work? What is going on inside the code snippets?
Here is a submission from a first time author who did a terrific job, just to give you a basic overview of what a beginner article might look like:
You can take a look at our article FAQ series here:
Code Project Article FAQ[^]
For tips on writing articles, please see this article:
A Guide To Writing Articles For Code Project[^]
You can also see our submission guidelines here:
If it has to do with posting articles on Code Project, ask away. CodeProject staff and members are here to help.
The Code Project
modified 8-Apr-21 17:10pm.