|The spam and abuse forum is a place to report content that may have slipped past other members. To have content removed, multiple members need to report a piece of content (or a member's account) and so if you find something abusive, or that is spam, hidden in a seldom visited corner of the site you can report it here so others can review and report (and hence close) if necessary.
- If you catch an author plagiarizing, please close the article and report and close the account, unless the author is a very active member who has otherwise behaved themselves. Here is our Plagiarism FAQ if you have any questions about what qualifies.
- Do no report users who post Press Releases, unless it is obviously unrelated material
- If you catch spam in the Message Moderation queue, please mark it as spam (rather than deleting it) so that the spam catcher can learn.
- It is OK to report abusive language as spam in the Message Moderation queue.
- In Quick Answers, please allow users to answer old questions unless they are spamming.
- If you think someone is breaking a site rule, but are uncertain, you can look at our Terms of Service
- When in doubt, ask for assistance from an admin.
The Code Project | Co-founder
Microsoft C++ MVP
modified 21-Mar-19 2:28am.