Welcome to the new Press Releases forum! Our old press release system has been retired but we've moved everything and everyone to a new, shinier home. Enjoy!
A press release must be written for the purpose of announcing something newsworthy. Advertisements, promotions, or anything smelling even vaguely of spam will be deleted. All press releases must be relevant to the development community.
What’s new in this release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Cells for Java 7.3.2 has been released. In this release we have added support for copying sparklines between workbooks. We also made an important enhancement regarding obtaining the offset of the right-bottom corner of a given shape. Users can now set the default color of the worksheet tab. Moreover, several important customer issues have been rectified. Many important issues with reading and writing Microsoft Excel files, manipulating charts and exporting to PDF have been resolved in this release. We have also made an enhancement, so that you can close internal streams to release memory resources in PDF conversion and boost performance. This release includes plenty of improved features and bug fixes as listed below
- Shape.getRight()/getBottom() to get an offset of the shape from the right-bottom corner to the cell
- Set worksheet tab color to default color
- Close internal streams for releasing memory resources in PDF conversion
- Copy Sparklines when copying worksheet
- Saving PDF caused Exception is now fixed
- Opening an empty XML file caused an exception is now fixed
- Some regions saved in the XLS templates could now be recognized when reading
- Improved Chart- to-Image rendering the scale for Bar charts
- Data loss is resolved after conversion from XLSX to PDF
- Pie and Scatter charts now work if Cell collection is cleared
- CellsException is fixed when printing gridlines to PDF
- Saving PivotTable caused ClassCastException after setting auto-sort is now fixed
- Shape to image error is resolved when saving PDF using Aspose Cells
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Cells for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Cells for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Cells for Java
Aspose.Cells is a Java component for spreadsheet reporting without using Microsoft Excel. Other features include creating spreadsheets, opening encrypted excel files, macros, VBA, unicode, formula settings, pivot tables, importing data from JDBC ResultSet and support of CSV, SpreadsheetML, PDF, ODS and all file formats from Excel 97 to Excel 2007. It is compatible with Windows, Linux & Unix and supports all advanced features of data management, formatting, worksheet, charting and graphics
More about Aspose.Cells for Java
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW, 2067
Aspose - The .NET and Java component
General News Suggestion Question Bug Answer Joke Praise Rant Admin
Use Ctrl+Left/Right to switch messages, Ctrl+Up/Down to switch threads, Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right to switch pages.