Welcome to the new Press Releases forum! Our old press release system has been retired but we've moved everything and everyone to a new, shinier home. Enjoy!
A press release must be written for the purpose of announcing something newsworthy. Advertisements, promotions, or anything smelling even vaguely of spam will be deleted. All press releases must be relevant to the development community.
What's New in this Release?
The latest version of Aspose.BarCode for .NET5.1.0 has been released. We are pleased to announce that from this version you can generate and recognize barcodes with the SwissPost Parcel symbology. This release also supports Databar Expanded generation & Improve speed adaptive binarization. This release also includes the most recent bug fixes like EAN8 barcode image recognition, EAN13 recognition, Datamatrix binary decoding, Code39 symbology barcode recognition, QR Barcode recognition, transparent image and many others. Below is the list of new and improved features supported in this version
- Support Swiss Post Parcel Barcode
- Rewrite DataMatrix generation with error correction
- Supported Databar Expanded generation
- Improve speed adaptive binarization
- Fix errors in Datamatrix
- Improve speed adaptive binarization 2
- Check FNC symbol recognition for Code128/EAN128 types and fix if needs
- Investigate possible EAN128 improvements
- EAN8 barcode image recognition issue is resolved
- EAN13 recognition is fixed
- Datamatrix binary decoding problems are resolved
- Problem with transparent image is fixed
- Code39 symbology barcode is recognized is now correctly using AllSupportedTypes
- QR Barcode is recognized within Pdf file
- Code128 Barcode is now recognized in Pdf file\
- DataMatrix with several sizes are now recognized
- Code128 Barcode recognition in png image is fixed
- BarCode web control and BarCodeBuilder generates datamatrix barcode with different sizes is now fixed
- Datamatrix compliance with US Govt UID Standards
- 2D DataMatrix barcode is now recognized by using datalogic 2d scanner, iphone app i-nigma
- Can now recognize Code128 from Png
- VIN changes
- Check and fix error correction for DataMatrix generation
- Now recognize rotated Code39Standard from Tiff
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.BarCode for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.BarCode for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.BarCode for .NET
Aspose.BarCode is a .NET component for generation and recognition of Linear and 2D barcodes on all kinds of .NET applications. It supports WPF with 29+ Barcode symbologies like OneCode, QR, Aztec, MSI, EAN128, EAN14, SSCC18, Code128, Code39, Postnet, MarcoPDF417, Datamatrix, UPCA etc. Other features include barcode insertion in PDF, Word and Excel documents. Also take image output in BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG and WMF formats. You can also control image styles such as background color, bar color etc.
More about Aspose.Report for .NET
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - The .NET and Java component
General News Suggestion Question Bug Answer Joke Praise Rant Admin
Use Ctrl+Left/Right to switch messages, Ctrl+Up/Down to switch threads, Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right to switch pages.