Welcome to the new Press Releases forum! Our old press release system has been retired but we've moved everything and everyone to a new, shinier home. Enjoy!
A press release must be written for the purpose of announcing something newsworthy. Advertisements, promotions, or anything smelling even vaguely of spam will be deleted. All press releases must be relevant to the development community.
What's New in this Release?
The latest version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET (7.4.0) has been released. In this release, we have introduced many new features. A new feature to manipulate watermarks or artifacts in PDF document has been introduced and now you can also count the number of watermarks of a particular type in a PDF document. Some further details regarding this feature can be found over at working with existing watermarks. A highly demanded feature, setting form fields fonts to other than the 14 core fonts, has been implemented. With this new release, any font present in FontRepository can be set as the default font for form fields. Please check out the following documentation article for further details on how to use this feature: Set Form Field Font to Other than the 14 Core Fonts. In earlier releases, the PdfExtractor was used to extract images defined in resources. With this release, we’ve added another approach to extract images in the system: ImagePlacementAbsorber. A new enumeration – ExtractImageMode – has been introduced and now images can be extracted in ActuallyUsed or DefinedInResources mode. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
- Render different headers in one PDF
- Extract text only from Header/Footer section of document
- Check WaterMarks Text/Images count
- Set Form Field Font other than 14 core PDF fonts
- Improve performance of PostScript function evaluator
- Implement TrueType font usage for form filling
- Implement real images extraction for PdfExtractor
- Control automatic closing of Response object
- Unicode custom metadata
- Colour shifts/absences is fixed using Aspose.Pdf 220.127.116.11 net
- Highlight Text on pdf files: format image over text
- Replace Images destroys pdf if the source pdf is optimized
- PDF security issue is resolved using Generator and Facades approach
- Incorrect font detection is fixed when retrieving information from PDF file
- Converting Hebrew PDF to HTML
- PDF/A Document becomes normal PDF after singing
- Images missing is resolved when using Image.Replace Method
- Images Blacking Out is fixed in the resultant PDF file
- Images scrambling in the resultant PDF file are fixed
- Document Getting Scrambled is now fixed
- Replacing Text using TextFragments has inconsistent behavior is now fixed
- Attachments are now Extracted from PDF file
- Some fields in PDF form showing position is fixed
- Fields Invisibility is resolved when encrypting the PDF file
- String is now correctly saved in encrypted file
- PdfViewer.BindPdf(Document) now properly work
- Incorrect colors are fixed in logo when PDF pages are converted to Images
- Improved exporting data from Pdf FORM
- PngDevice : convert pdf to a png image takes a lot of time is now fixed
- Converting from XFA to a different XML format
- Image created from PDF contains unwanted fine white lines is now fixed
- Image Distortion Issue is resolved
- Merging PDF forms makes some form fields is noweditable
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Pdf for .NET
Aspose.Pdf is a .Net Pdf component for the creation and manipulation of Pdf documents without using Adobe Acrobat. Create PDF by API, XML templates & XSL-FO files. It supports form field creation, PDF compression options, table creation & manipulation, graph objects, extensive hyperlink functionality, extended security controls, custom font handling, add or remove bookmarks; TOC; attachments & annotations; import or export PDF form data and many more. Also convert HTML, XSL-FO and MS WORD to PDF.
More about Aspose.Pdf for .NET
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts
General News Suggestion Question Bug Answer Joke Praise Rant Admin
Use Ctrl+Left/Right to switch messages, Ctrl+Up/Down to switch threads, Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right to switch pages.