Here is the MSDN information for Threadpool of I/O Completion Objects. http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms682464(v=vs.85).aspx
But I can not use them to create my threadpool and do asyn read and write operation.Is anyone have experience of using these functions?
CancelThreadpoolIo CloseThreadpoolIo StartThreadpoolIo Thread Pools WaitForThreadpoolIoCallbacks
Would you give me a code example for these use?
Presumably you want someone to give you the code rather than just wanting to know if anyone could figure it out.
I won't be providing the code.
Presuming that no one else will either then you would need to do the following.
1. Learn basic programming
2. Learn basic IO (presumably you want to do this to files.)
3. Learn what image formats exists, and find the specifications for each. This includes 24 bit and 8 bit.
4. Write code to read a 24 bit image - using 1/3
5. Write code to write a 8 bit image - using 1/3
6. Put 2, 4 and 5 together into a program.