Welcome to the new Press Releases forum! Our old press release system has been retired but we've moved everything and everyone to a new, shinier home. Enjoy!
A press release must be written for the purpose of announcing something newsworthy. Advertisements, promotions, or anything smelling even vaguely of spam will be deleted. All press releases must be relevant to the development community.
What's New in this Release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Slides for Java (3.0.0) has been released. Now, Aspose.Slides for .NET and Aspose.Slides for Java are comparable in terms of features. Many new features have been included in the release of Aspose.Slides for Java: features like printing presentations, chart rendering, SmartArt rendering and PPT/ODP to PPTX conversion, for example. There are differences between older Aspose.Slides for Java APIs and this new version. You can migrate code written using older Java API to this new API by observing the differences mentioned in How to Migrate to Aspose.Slides for Java 3.0.0. One of most important feature in this new API is that it is no longer dependent on JAI or other libraries for rendering presentations. When the new API is tested, Aspose team noticed that it is uniform with Aspose.Slides for .NET so that it’s easy to port the code from .NET to Java to create Aspose.Slides for Java. This means that our developers can easily keep the two products in sync and Aspose .NET and Java customers can benefit from the same great features. That’s what autoporting is all about. Some important new feature improved features and bug fixes as given below.
- PPT/ODP to PPTX Conversion
- Exporting Presentation to HTML
- Support for PowerPoint Charts
- No Third-party Dependencies
- Protecting and Encrypting Presentations
- Supports conversion from PPT to PPTX.
- Provides the fastest processing for this presentation document format.
- Supports processing OOXML presentation format (also known as PresentationML or PPTX).
- Supports the conversion of PresentationEx to HTML format.
- Supports loading Accessing OpenDocument Presentation (ODP) and converting then to PPTX.
- The presentation file formats supported by Aspose.Slides for Java can also be exported to Tagged Image File Format (TIFF).
- All of the supported file formats can be exported to XML Parser Specification (XPS) documents with a single method.
- The supported file formats can be exported to Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) documents with a single method.
- Using Aspose.Slides for Java, you will be able to render not only presentation slides, but also images on slides, to popular supported graphics formats like TIFF, PNG, BMP, JPEG, GIF.
- Aspose.Slides for Java provides a built-in method to export presentation slides to Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) format.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Slides for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Slides for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Slides for Java
Aspose.Slides is a Java component to create, read, write and modify a PowerPoint document without using Microsoft PowerPoint. It supports PHP applications and provides all advanced features for managing presentations, slides, shapes, tables and supports PPT, POT, POS PowerPoint formats. Now you can add, access, copy, clone, edit and delete slides in your presentations. It also supports audio & video frames, adding pictures, text frames and saving presentations as streams or SVG format.
More about Aspose.Slides for Java
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts
General News Suggestion Question Bug Answer Joke Praise Rant Admin
Use Ctrl+Left/Right to switch messages, Ctrl+Up/Down to switch threads, Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right to switch pages.