Welcome to the new Press Releases forum! Our old press release system has been retired but we've moved everything and everyone to a new, shinier home. Enjoy!
A press release must be written for the purpose of announcing something newsworthy. Advertisements, promotions, or anything smelling even vaguely of spam will be deleted. All press releases must be relevant to the development community.
What’s new in this release?
We are happy to announce the release of Aspose.Tasks for .NET 4.9.0. This month’s release includes a number of bug fixes along with improved calculations of earned values for Task, Resource and Assignment objects. The earned values BCWS, BCWP, ACWP and CV are calculated more precisely when project data is read. This version also includes some important bug fixes related to MPP resource assignments timephased data, task data issues, assignment baselines resource cost per use for 2003 MPP files, and conversion from MPP to PDF. Below is the complete list of new features and important bug fixes included in this release.
- Calculate BCWS, BCWP, ACWP, CV values when read data from MPP files
- MPP resource assignments timephased data now reads correctly.
- Outline number is always null is now fixed
- Incorrect tasks' start dates is now fixed
- [MSP 2003] Tasks' data is incorrect when reading from MPP file
- Resource assignment work no longer matches when exporting data
- Incorrect Start, End dates reading from MPP 2003 file.
- Possible regression problem 4.8.0 is resolved.
- Exception while export MPP to PDF is resolved.
- Issue with CHM file Programmer's guide section
- Tasks start/finish dates removal is fixed when task duration changed by dragging in the Gantt Chart
- Opening issue of MPP to XML export result is resolved.
- Saving a Project two times corrupts the project file and freezes application is fixed
- read/write issue is resolved Assignment.Baseline.RscCostPerUse field in mpp 2003 files
- Read Task.Baseline.FixedCost field in mpp 2010 files
- Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow, Exception while opening the MPP is fixed
- Incorrect summary tasks rendering when saving project file to pdf or image
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Tasks for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Tasks for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Tasks for .NET
Aspose.Tasks is a non-graphical .NET Project management component that enables .NET applications to read, write and manage Project documents without utilizing Microsoft Project. With Aspose.Tasks you can read and change tasks, recurring tasks, resources, resource assignments, relations and calendars. Aspose.Tasks is a very mature product that offers stability and flexibility. As with all of the Aspose file management components, Aspose.Tasks works well with both WinForm and WebForm applications.
More about Aspose.Tasks for .NET
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - The .NET and Java component
General News Suggestion Question Bug Answer Joke Praise Rant Admin
Use Ctrl+Left/Right to switch messages, Ctrl+Up/Down to switch threads, Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right to switch pages.