Welcome to the new Press Releases forum! Our old press release system has been retired but we've moved everything and everyone to a new, shinier home. Enjoy!
A press release must be written for the purpose of announcing something newsworthy. Advertisements, promotions, or anything smelling even vaguely of spam will be deleted. All press releases must be relevant to the development community.
What’s new in this release?
We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Email for .NET 2.5.0. This month’s release not only includes important bug fixes, but also some enhancements demanded by our valued customers. This version includes an enhancement of saving messages from PST to Memory stream directly by enumerating MessageInfo or message Entry Ids. This was not supported with the earlier versions, as message extraction from PST files followed extraction of MessageInfo first and then retrieve complete message based on information from the MessageInfo objects. Adding Folder permissions to Exchange folders was supported by earlier versions of Aspose.Emial. But with this release, now Retrieving Folder permissions on Exchange Server are supported as well. This release also includes some important bug fixes. PST-to-PST and PST-to-OST message copying operations are more improved now. Various issues related to EML-to-MHTML and MSG-to-EML conversions have also been resolved in this release. The main new and enhanced features added in this release are listed below
- Writing an item from PST to the stream
- EWS - Retrieve ACL/ExchangeFolderPermissions information for existing folders
- SmtpClient & PostFix 2.8's Pre-greet
- MSG to EML Conversion - Problem with Text Body in Notepad resolved.
- Garbage characters shown for EML MessageInfo.DisplayTo field is fixed
- Problem with Saving as EML is resolved
- From field is sometimes null is fixed
- Appointment.RequestAppointment() gives "Object Reference not set to an instance of Object" Exception is fixed
- EML to MHTML - Problem with Email Body is resolved
- System.ArgumentException: 'iso-2022-jp-2' is not a supported encoding name
- Attachments detection issues in EML is resolved
- EML to MHTML - Problem wih Subject having UTF-8 Encoded is resolved
- "Index out of range. This is a single-block configuration." Exception raised when messages copied from a PST to a new PST
- Regression issue resolved in Conversion from EML to PDF
- PST created from OST cannot be opened in Outlook is now resolved
- Wrong date shown is fixed when EML loaded in MailMessage
- System.ArgumentException: 'windows-1252http-equivContent-Type' is not a supported encoding name.
- PDF attachments in EML are changed to Base64 text files - .NET
- Error in MailMessage unicode subject is resolved
- Dot "." in the address causing System.Format Exception is now fixed
- Hebrew characters converted to non-hebrew characters and inline image missing while using Aspose.Email.Printing to TIFF is now fixed
- "Invalid character in Mail Header" exception raised when EML loaded and saved back again as EML using MailMessage class is fixed
- FROM field is NULL when EML loaded into MailMessage is fixed
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Email for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Email for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview:Aspose.Email for .NET
Aspose.Email for .NET is a set of .net email components allowing developers to easily implement email functionality within their ASP.NET web applications, web services & Windows applications. It Supports Outlook PST, EML, MSG & MHT formats. It allows developers to work with SMTP, POP3, FTP & MS Exchange servers. It supports mail merge, iCalendar, customized header & body, header information, embedded files, Twitter & many more. It makes it easy to work with HTML or plain text emails & their attachments.
More about Aspose.Email for .NET
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts
General News Suggestion Question Bug Answer Joke Praise Rant Admin
Use Ctrl+Left/Right to switch messages, Ctrl+Up/Down to switch threads, Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right to switch pages.