Welcome to the new Press Releases forum! Our old press release system has been retired but we've moved everything and everyone to a new, shinier home. Enjoy!
A press release must be written for the purpose of announcing something newsworthy. Advertisements, promotions, or anything smelling even vaguely of spam will be deleted. All press releases must be relevant to the development community.
What's New in this Release?
The latest version of Aspose.BarCode for .NET5.3.0 has been released. We are pleased to announce that in this version you can recognize barcodes via COM interop. This release also includes the most recent bug fixes and enhanced MSI and Code11 practice. The Aspose.BarCode for .NET API provides BarCodeReader.SetBarCodeImage method whose overloads allow you to set image for recognition. You can also choose the BarCodeReader.SetBarCodeReadType method which allows you set barcode read type. Below is the list of new and improved features supported in this version
- code39 barcode is now can be recognized from scanned tiff document
- Pdf417 barcode is not recognized correctly is now fixed
- Add default constructor in BarCodeReader class for COM Interop
- Code128 barcode is not read from scanned image is now fixed
- Incorrect BarCode text from QR is fixed
- Code39 barcodes with rotation angle could not be recognized [duplicate of BARCODJAVA-30789]
- Cannot read barcode from tiff using Java v4.4.1
- Recognition of Code128 from PDF is fixed
- Code11 barcode recognition is now fixed
- Read barcode from tiff is fixed - Blank CodeText is returned
- BarCodeRecognition Orientation Test: 1 symbol got recognized from a total of 6
- Cannot recognize Code128
- VIN symbology is now fixed.
- Unable to recognize barcode from JPG image
- Code39 symbology barcode is now recognized in png image
- Two Code139 barcodes are not recognized in single tif image.
- Barcode recognition is improved is released
- Check EAN13 recognition problem is resolved
- Code39 standard/extended
- PDF417 performance degradation in 5.2
- Improved recognition quality MSI barcodes
- Improved recognition quality Code11 barcodes
- Make research to improve binarization
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.BarCode for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.BarCode for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.BarCode for .NET
Aspose.BarCode is a .NET component for generation and recognition of Linear and 2D barcodes on all kinds of .NET applications. It supports WPF with 29+ Barcode symbologies like OneCode, QR, Aztec, MSI, EAN128, EAN14, SSCC18, Code128, Code39, Postnet, MarcoPDF417, Datamatrix, UPCA etc. Other features include barcode insertion in PDF, Word and Excel documents. Also take image output in BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG and WMF formats. You can also control image styles such as background color, bar color etc.
More about Aspose.Report for .NET
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - The .NET and Java component
General News Suggestion Question Bug Answer Joke Praise Rant Admin
Use Ctrl+Left/Right to switch messages, Ctrl+Up/Down to switch threads, Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right to switch pages.