Welcome to the new Press Releases forum! Our old press release system has been retired but we've moved everything and everyone to a new, shinier home. Enjoy!
A press release must be written for the purpose of announcing something newsworthy. Advertisements, promotions, or anything smelling even vaguely of spam will be deleted. All press releases must be relevant to the development community.
What's New in this Release?
We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Slides for .NET 7.0.0. This release adds support for changing particular series point color and hiding the chart series lines for StacedkBar charts. This release also improved text layout algorithm to support different type of spaces. Moreover this release also improved some important bug fixes like chart rendering on thumbnail, setting label positioning, text of a chart title, cloning slides, wrong text shadow, autoshapes rendering, chart dotted line rendering and many more. This release includes plenty of improved features & bug fixes as listed below
- Support for changing particular series point color
- Add support for hiding the chart series lines for StacedkBar charts
- Improve text layout algorithm to support different type of spaces
- NullReferenceException on changing the chart series marker color
- Setting label positioning corrupts the presentation is now fixed
- Wrong chart rendering on thumbnail is fixed
- The wrong text of a chart title in the generated thumbnail is resolved.
- Vertical aligned footer, date and slide number are missing in exported PDF
- Slide master gets changed on cloning slides is fixed
- Wrong text shadow color rendered in generated PDF is now fixed
- NullPointerException on presentation cloning is fixed
- Text on some autoshapes is rendered offsetted when shape is flipped or text in textframe is rotated
- The angle of tilt of a 3D pie chart is different from that of in PPTX is fixed
- The chart dotted line is improperly rendered in generated PDF is now fixed
- The comma character is rendered at wrong position in generated PDF
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Slides for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Slides for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Slides for .NET
Aspose.Slides is a .NET component to read, write and modify a PowerPoint document without using MS PowerPoint. PowerPoint versions from 97-2007 and all three PowerPoint formats: PPT, POT, PPS are also supported. Now you can create, access, copy, clone, edit and delete slides in your presentations. Other features include saving PowerPoint slides into PDF, adding & modifying audio & video frames, using shapes like rectangles or ellipses and saving presentations in SVG format, streams or images.
More about Aspose.Slides for .NET
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts
General News Suggestion Question Bug Answer Joke Praise Rant Admin
Use Ctrl+Left/Right to switch messages, Ctrl+Up/Down to switch threads, Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right to switch pages.