Welcome to the new Press Releases forum! Our old press release system has been retired but we've moved everything and everyone to a new, shinier home. Enjoy!
A press release must be written for the purpose of announcing something newsworthy. Advertisements, promotions, or anything smelling even vaguely of spam will be deleted. All press releases must be relevant to the development community.
What’s new in this release?
We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Email for Java 2.7.0. This month’s release includes an enhancement for creating draft appointment that can further be sent as a template to other users for quick use by opening these in desired mail client. It also enables users to identify and extract embedded attachments (inline and icon) from RTF-formatted messages. This month’s release also includes some important bug fixes related to message extraction from PST, message conversion issues, and some encoding issues. The main bug fixes added in this release are listed below
- Identify and Extract embedded attachment (inline and icon) from MSG formatted as RTF
- Additional entries be added to ICS for exceptions in Recurrence by Aspose.Email
- Create a draft appointment request
- java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException with large count of recipients is fixed
- Inline image shown as attachment with "Paper Clip" icon in Outlook – Java
- MailMessage.ValidateMessage is fixed & now properly working
- PST: ExtractMessage gives "No data is available for encoding 50000" error
- Long Subjects in EML Lose Spaces due to line breaks when saved as MSG
- iCal Description formatting issue is resolved when extracted using GetAppointmentText ()
- Invalid data Error when loading eml is now fixed
- MSG file conversion to EML using MailMessage.Save is fixed
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Email for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Email for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview:Aspose.Email for Java
Aspose.Email for Java is a Non-Graphical Java component that enables Java applications to read and write Microsoft Outlook documents without utilizing Microsoft Outlook. It enables developers to create new MSG file from scratch, update an existing MSG file, read Outlook MSG file & get it's properties like subject, body, recipients in to, cc and bcc, Adding or removing attachment, sender information and MAPI properties. Aspose.Email for Java can be used with Web as well asDesktop Application.
More about Aspose.Email for Java
Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts
General News Suggestion Question Bug Answer Joke Praise Rant Admin
Use Ctrl+Left/Right to switch messages, Ctrl+Up/Down to switch threads, Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right to switch pages.