Welcome to the new Press Releases forum! Our old press release system has been retired but we've moved everything and everyone to a new, shinier home. Enjoy!
A press release must be written for the purpose of announcing something newsworthy. Advertisements, promotions, or anything smelling even vaguely of spam will be deleted. All press releases must be relevant to the development community.
What’s new in this release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Cells for .NET 7.4.2 has been released. This month’s release includes enhancements for copying ranges and numbers formatting. We have also made an enhancement to the List objects and Tables that are now copied when copying ranges between workbooks. Similarly, macros and VBA codes are copied in the XSLM file when you use the Workbook.Copy() method. We have fixed a few exceptions when manipulating PivotTables in the template file; we have also sorted out some issues regarding named ranges. In this release, several important issues have been addressed. For example, issues around rendering Microsoft Excel files, rendering PivotTables, manipulating advanced conditional formatting, rendering image files and exporting to PDF have been resolved. Issues pertaining to the formula calculation engine have also been fixed. We have made a few enhancements in Aspose.Cells for .NET’s web based Grid control. For example, GridWeb now allows you to read data list on the client side. We also made enhancements and fixes some bugs regarding formula calculations. We have also improved performance when loading and working with big Excel files. This release includes few enhanced features and plenty of bug fixes as listed below
- Copying Macros in XSLM file
- Add an edit box toolbar for GridWeb
- Change the logic to rebuild numbers formatting
- Cell.HtmlString attribute - Support for new symbols/chars
- Copy ListObjects when copying ranges between two workbooks
- Cannot start the source application for the embedded OLE Object
- Dotted line Issue is resolved - Sheet-to-Image
- Background color is now visible in the generated image
- Hidden rows are visible in the generated image is now fixed
- Image output is now in sync with Excel’s print preview page output
- Paper size maintenance issue in the PDF document
- PDF rendering issue is resolved (last character truncated in some words)
- Regarding convert Workbook-to-PDF file
- Custom number format and right-aligned columns are nowt converted correctly in the PDF
- ToTiff function: Number Alignment Issues are resolved
- ToTiff function: Border Issues are resolved
- ToTiff function: Currency Issues are resolved
- Issue fixed with custom IconSet 5 Icons in conditional formatting
- Formatted cell values showing extra dot and missing thousands delimiter in XP is fixed
- Formatted cell values showing extra dot (“.”) is now fixed
- Invalid Excel file after saving is now fixed
- Invalid Excel file when using an empty TCD data source is fixed
- CopyStyle option of Pivot Table caused Excel to throw a warning message is fixed
- Pivot Chart is now updated with the Pivot Table
- Issue with refreshing the PivotTable is resolved
- Expected different behavior of the formula SUM is now fixed
- Issue with formulas referencing data tables and saving as PDF is resolved
- AutoFitWidth now working when reading an XML spreadsheet file
- Reference formulas errors are resolved- GridDesktop
- INDEX Formula working is fixed in GridFormula
- After pressing Ctrl+C on editor box, cell value is now updated
- Editing some cells with formula will now update the values
- The template which is loaded gets hanged when navigating b/w worksheets is fixed
- Getting the error value if the cell's formula is referred to some other sheet is fixed
- Reference formula errors / issues are resolved
- Setting XHtml mode to “false” causes style/formatting issue
- Cannot run the project within Internet Explorer 7 is fixed
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Cells for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Cells for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Cells for .NET
Aspose.Cells is a .NET component for spreadsheet reporting without using Microsoft Excel. It supports robust formula calculation engine, pivot tables, VBA, workbook encryption, named ranges, spreadsheet formatting, drawing objects like images, OLE objects and importing or creating charts. You can also create Excel file using designer spreadsheet, smart marker or API and apply formulae and functions. It supports CSV, SpreadsheetML, PDF and all file formats from Excel 97 to Excel 2007.
More about Aspose.Cells for .NET
Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts
General News Suggestion Question Bug Answer Joke Praise Rant Admin
Use Ctrl+Left/Right to switch messages, Ctrl+Up/Down to switch threads, Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right to switch pages.
Copyright © CodeProject
All Rights Reserved.