Welcome to the new Press Releases forum! Our old press release system has been retired but we've moved everything and everyone to a new, shinier home. Enjoy!
A press release must be written for the purpose of announcing something newsworthy. Advertisements, promotions, or anything smelling even vaguely of spam will be deleted. All press releases must be relevant to the development community.
What's New in this Release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Slides for Java (7.2.0) has been released. Now, Aspose.Slides for Java provides support for setting default fonts for rendering presentation to PDF or TIFF. We have also included support for FontsLoader implementation which enables you to load the fonts used for rendering from a specified location without installing them. The text to HTML support has also been enhanced in this release. Certain exceptions support has been included in this new release, including support for exception when the wrong locale is selected. Many presentation rendering issues have also been rectified, especially to do with generating PDF’s or slide thumbnails. We’ve also added support for TIFF compression. We have resolved some of presentation access and slide cloning issues along with improved performance as compared to predecessor. Some important new feature improved features and bug fixes as given below.
- Support for exporting Asp .NET table/grids to PowerPoint
- support for exporting Asp .NET charts to presentation as charts
- Chart data range resize option gets missing when chart is updated using Aspose.Slides
- Setting default font for rendering
- TIFF compression and multi-page vs single-page TIFFs options for generated images
- Add support for changing text color for PPTX TextFrameEx, ParagraphEx, PropertyEx
- FontsLoader implementation for Aspose.Slides for .NET
- Saving presentation as a webpage
- Support for exception message for wrong Locale selection
- Option for setting default font in Aspose.Slides for Java
- Generated HTML file fail to open images in older versions of IE
- The generated PDF quality is now good as that PDF generated using MS Interop
- Improve metafiles rendering quality
- Improve autoported Aspose.Slides performance
- Aspose.Slides failed to work in JBoss environment is now fixed
- Aspose.Slides sets log4j is change to console
- Charts issue resolved for Aspose.Slides for Java 7.2.0
- Inverted gradient fill is fixed on generated thumbnails
- <OL> tag is missing is fixed in HTML inserted text inside TextFrame
- The bullet tags inside HTML are missed in generated presentation is fixed
- Text effects missing is resolved
- Text is rotation in the table is fixed
- Cloud shape rendering is fixed in generated thumbnail
- Presentation Repair message pops up on removing the slide from presentation
- Source Master layout slide is improperly applied to cloned slide
- Accessing and saving presentation corrupts the presentation data is now fixed
- Presentation stays corrupted after saving is now corrected
- Shape rotation has issues if the rotated angle>180 is now fixed
- Image missing in generated thumbnails & Text lost its boldness is fixed
- Generated thumbnail matching issue is resolved with slide color
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Slides for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Slides for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Slides for Java
Aspose.Slides is a Java component to create, read, write and modify a PowerPoint document without using Microsoft PowerPoint. It supports PHP applications and provides all advanced features for managing presentations, slides, shapes, tables and supports PPT, POT, POS PowerPoint formats. Now you can add, access, copy, clone, edit and delete slides in your presentations. It also supports audio & video frames, adding pictures, text frames and saving presentations as streams or SVG format.
More about Aspose.Slides for Java
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts
General News Suggestion Question Bug Answer Joke Praise Rant Admin
Use Ctrl+Left/Right to switch messages, Ctrl+Up/Down to switch threads, Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right to switch pages.