Welcome to the new Press Releases forum! Our old press release system has been retired but we've moved everything and everyone to a new, shinier home. Enjoy!
A press release must be written for the purpose of announcing something newsworthy. Advertisements, promotions, or anything smelling even vaguely of spam will be deleted. All press releases must be relevant to the development community.
What's New in this Release?
The latest version of Aspose.BarCode for .NET5.5.0 has been released. We are pleased to announce that from this version you can encode non-English characters in 2D barcodes with enhanced API support. The Aspose.BarCode for .NET API provides the BarCodeBuilder.CodeTextEncoding property, which allows you to set or get the encoding of the code text. This release also includes the most recent bug fixes. Below is the list of new and improved features supported in this version
- Encoding support in Aspose.BarCode
- Recognition for MicroPdf417
- Several barcodes could not be recognized from an image (extracted from pdf)
- QR code recognition from the image is fixed
- TIF image contain only two EAN13 barcodes and we can recognize multiple barcodes with AllSupportedTypes
- Images do not contain patch codes but able to recognize is now fixed
- Pdf417 recognition with splitting lines is fixed
- Detect orientation of the detected barcode Or provide some workaround
- QR barcode Recognition is fixed from tif file
- Fake symbology detection is resolved
- Incorrect recognition QR code with empty string is fixed
- Generate/Recognize a QR code with 3000 chars and in a 3"x3" square
- Fix error in datamatrix sample image recognition
- Unable to recognize QR barcode from jpg image is now fixed
- Unable to recognize DataMatrix barcode from jpg image is fixed
- QR 1px module recognition changes are fixed
- Unable to recognize QR barcode from pdf file is resolved
- QR barcodes recognition from pdf file is fixed
- Incorrect QR and DataMatrix barcodes recognition for Japanese characters is fixed
- SSCC18 barcode with incorrect generation is fixed
- Recognition of generated QR code with 17 symbols codetext is fixed
- Unable to recognize QR barcodes from png images is fixed
- Unable to recognize DataMatrix barcode from tiff image file is fixed
- Barcode Control – Rotation
- UPCA barcode is now recognized correctly
- Recognize third barcode code as empty code text string is fixed
- Checksum availability changes are fixed
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.BarCode for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.BarCode for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.BarCode for .NET
Aspose.BarCode is a .NET component for generation and recognition of Linear and 2D barcodes on all kinds of .NET applications. It supports WPF with 29+ Barcode symbologies like OneCode, QR, Aztec, MSI, EAN128, EAN14, SSCC18, Code128, Code39, Postnet, MarcoPDF417, Datamatrix, UPCA etc. Other features include barcode insertion in PDF, Word and Excel documents. Also take image output in BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG and WMF formats. You can also control image styles such as background color, bar color etc.
More about Aspose.Report for .NET
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - The .NET and Java component
General News Suggestion Question Bug Answer Joke Praise Rant Admin
Use Ctrl+Left/Right to switch messages, Ctrl+Up/Down to switch threads, Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right to switch pages.