Welcome to the new Press Releases forum! Our old press release system has been retired but we've moved everything and everyone to a new, shinier home. Enjoy!
A press release must be written for the purpose of announcing something newsworthy. Advertisements, promotions, or anything smelling even vaguely of spam will be deleted. All press releases must be relevant to the development community.
What's New in this Release?
The latest version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET (7.9.0) has been released.In earlier release versions, we supported Table, Cell and Row classes under the Aspose.Pdf namespace. These provided the capability to create tables inside new and existing PDF files. Now I am pleased to share that we have added support for the FloatingBox class to the Aspose.Pdf namespace. Now you can add floating boxes when creating new documents as well as when working with existing PDF files. We have also increased the fonts support and along with the capability to use pre-installed fonts from the Windows\Font directory, you can also specify any other folder where custom fonts are present. We have introduced the Underline property to the TextState class and now you can set text formatting to Underline (earlier versions only supported Bold and Italic). Some enhancements regarding PDF to DOC and PDF to image conversion are also introduced. Please visit the following link for further details on what’s new and fixed. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
- Creation of File annotation without icon
- Implement FloatingBox class in Aspose.Pdf namespace
- Introduce a setting to define any folder as a fonts storage
- Support for underline property in TextState (Text Stamp)
- Improved performance (speed) converting PDF to Image
- Pdf to doc conversion, resultant file size increases ~6 times
- Truncate contents of Floating box, as per box size
- AutoSequence Breaking is resolved
- Contents of first column are appearing in second column of Table is fixed
- BindFO always produces same size PDF file
- Issues resolved while converting PDF to DOC format
- Rounded Corners on Highlight Annotation are now appearing correctly
- Rowspans & colspans is now processed correctly, during XML to PDF conversion
- Unable to extract every word of text and their position coordinates
- Printing via PdfViewer class hanging is fixed
- PDF to JPEG: Resultant images blacking issue is resolved
- Odd Watermark image is being injected automatically, Image of same page
- Line Break is now working when adding text as watermark
- While upgraded to 7.7.0, found layout problem in resultant file is fixed
- UniCode text issue is fixed & now appear when FlattenAllFields is called
- Bookmark is now opening with "fit to width"
- FloatingBox cuts off is fixed when it reaches page height
- Pdf document is not being converted properly to Jpeg, using JpegDevice class is now fixed
- Resulting Pdf document is now PdfA /1b compliant
- Unable to get page number and destination from the bookmark
- Table border issue is resolved while creating table from database and using xml template
- Problem with IsFirstParagraph in XML Template and CompleteClone
- Row split in two pages is fixed
- How to get document.OpenAction property value
- Rounded corners applied on cells instead of table is now fixed
- Allow to get page index of TextFragment(text)
- Convert() method doesn't work right after calling validate() method
- IsHtmlTagSupported, FontSize and FontName property are not being honored simultaneously
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Pdf for .NET
Aspose.Pdf is a .Net Pdf component for the creation and manipulation of Pdf documents without using Adobe Acrobat. Create PDF by API, XML templates & XSL-FO files. It supports form field creation, PDF compression options, table creation & manipulation, graph objects, extensive hyperlink functionality, extended security controls, custom font handling, add or remove bookmarks; TOC; attachments & annotations; import or export PDF form data and many more. Also convert HTML, XSL-FO and MS WORD to PDF.
More about Aspose.Pdf for .NET
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts
General News Suggestion Question Bug Answer Joke Praise Rant Admin
Use Ctrl+Left/Right to switch messages, Ctrl+Up/Down to switch threads, Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right to switch pages.