Welcome to the new Press Releases forum! Our old press release system has been retired but we've moved everything and everyone to a new, shinier home. Enjoy!
A press release must be written for the purpose of announcing something newsworthy. Advertisements, promotions, or anything smelling even vaguely of spam will be deleted. All press releases must be relevant to the development community.
What’s new in this release?
We are happy to announce the release of Aspose.Tasks for .NET 5.3.0. With this release, Aspose.Tasks for .NET supports reading and writing tasks, resources, task links, calendar, resource assignments, outline codes and extended attributes data in Microsoft Project 2013 XML format. Thus, Aspose.Tasks now supports reading and writing MSP 2013 in both MPP and XML format. This month’s release has also fixed a number of bugs related to Microsoft Project 2003 and 2010 MPP formats such as calendar data update, rendering contents of a cell without truncation, and some regression issues. Below is the complete list of new features and important bug fixes included in this release.
- MS Project 2013 XML format support.
- MS Project 2013 formats support.
- Exception raised while loading MSP 2007 (2003) project file saved from MSP 2013
- Reading enterprise fields in MSP 2003 mpp files is fixed
- Calendar data update in 2010 MPP
- FitContent property ignored while rendering tasks to JPEG is fixed
- Regression: IsMilestone Flag - Not persisted on save is resolved
- Calendar exception week days absent in Aspose xml files while present in MSP xml imported from mpp is fixed
- Extended attribute values present in both extended attributes and outline codes in Aspose xml files, while present in outline codes and absent in extended attributes in MSP xml file
- Reading/writing issue Resource.CanLevel flag in 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 mpp files is resolved.
- "Project writing exception" is fixed while updating MSP 2007 file and saving back to new MPP
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Tasks for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Tasks for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Tasks for .NET
Aspose.Tasks is a non-graphical .NET Project management component that enables .NET applications to read, write and manage Project documents without utilizing Microsoft Project. With Aspose.Tasks you can read and change tasks, recurring tasks, resources, resource assignments, relations and calendars. Aspose.Tasks is a very mature product that offers stability and flexibility. As with all of the Aspose file management components, Aspose.Tasks works well with both WinForm and WebForm applications.
More about Aspose.Tasks for .NET
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - The .NET and Java component
modified 9-May-13 5:23am.
General News Suggestion Question Bug Answer Joke Praise Rant Admin
Use Ctrl+Left/Right to switch messages, Ctrl+Up/Down to switch threads, Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right to switch pages.