Welcome to the new Press Releases forum! Our old press release system has been retired but we've moved everything and everyone to a new, shinier home. Enjoy!
A press release must be written for the purpose of announcing something newsworthy. Advertisements, promotions, or anything smelling even vaguely of spam will be deleted. All press releases must be relevant to the development community.
What's New in this Release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Slides for Java (7.3.0) has been released. In this new release we have introduced the long awaited feature of linked OLE frames. Please visit our documentation section for further information and code examples.. We have also improved the performance of Aspose.Slides for Java in terms of rendering to PDF and thumbnail generation. Some presentation cloning issues have also been addressed in this new release alongside presentation corruption issues. Some important new feature improved features and bug fixes as given below
- Write capability for linked OLE objects
- Chinese font’s text rendered as blocks in the generated PDF is fixed
- RADAR chart changed to bar chart is fixed
- Cloned presentation opened as blank slides in PowerPoint 2007 is resolved
- Highlighted text and bullets text improperly rendered is fixed
- Chart labels overlapping issue is resolved
- Slide background color changes is fixed in generated PDF
- Value is too large exception on exporting presentation to PDF
- Spaces lost is fixed when extracting slide text
- Presentation repair message appears when presentation is saved using OutputStream is fixed
- Exception resolved on loading presentation
- Wrong text wrapping is fixed in Debian environment
- The right to left text inside the presentation is improperly rendered in generated PDF is fixed
- Arrows rendering is now corrected on thumbnails
- The right to left text inside generated thumbnail is improperly rendered
- Presentation repair message on cloning slide with in presentation
- Spaces lost on saving presentation is resolved
- Presentation repair message on saving the presentation using Aspose.Slides
- Text missing in generated PDF is now fixed
- The wrong text rendered is fixed in the generated PDF for empty text holder
- The image missing is resolved in generated PDF
- Presentation Repair message pops up on removing the slide from presentation is fixed in this release
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Slides for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Slides for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Slides for Java
Aspose.Slides is a Java component to create, read, write and modify a PowerPoint document without using Microsoft PowerPoint. It supports PHP applications and provides all advanced features for managing presentations, slides, shapes, tables and supports PPT, POT, POS PowerPoint formats. Now you can add, access, copy, clone, edit and delete slides in your presentations. It also supports audio & video frames, adding pictures, text frames and saving presentations as streams or SVG format.
More about Aspose.Slides for Java
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts
General News Suggestion Question Bug Answer Joke Praise Rant Admin
Use Ctrl+Left/Right to switch messages, Ctrl+Up/Down to switch threads, Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right to switch pages.