Welcome to the new Press Releases forum! Our old press release system has been retired but we've moved everything and everyone to a new, shinier home. Enjoy!
A press release must be written for the purpose of announcing something newsworthy. Advertisements, promotions, or anything smelling even vaguely of spam will be deleted. All press releases must be relevant to the development community.
What's New in this Release?
We are pleased to announce the long awaited release of Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 4.8.0. In this new release we have introduced support for third-party customization. Now, you can add slide notes and even add custom images as logos for generated presentations. For more details about this feature, please read about customized rendering. We have also addressed some table rendering issues in this new release. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
- Allow third-party customization of rendering results
- Images inside table cells are improperly rendered is now fixed
- Border object created around slide when multiple objects are placed in a List
- Cell's height is greater than defined in report definition is fixed
- Borders exported with different line width is resolved
- Images missing is fixed when exporting to PPT/PPTX presentation
- export to PPTX issues are resolved
- Setting CanGrow property to False now affect the exported table
- The dotted border line overlapping by image in table cell is fixed
- Bullets missing in rendered presentation is fixed
- Tablix border lines visibility for table cells is fixed
- Top and bottom margins are different from what is defined in the report is fixed
- The bullets rendering with left-aligned text is resolved
- Chart borders are drawn as separate rectangles around the chart area is now fixed
- Exporting to PowerPoint 97-2003 format displays white borders around each is resolved in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Slides for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services
Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services (SSRS) is a rendering extension for Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2005 & 2008 Reporting Services (32-bit and 64-bit) to generate reports in Microsoft PowerPoint PPT, PPS, PPTX and PPSX formats. All RDL report features including tables, matrices, charts, images, sub reports, groups and lists are converted with the highest degree of precision to PowerPoint presentations or slide shows. It creates presentations on the server without utilizing Microsoft PowerPoint.
More about Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts
General News Suggestion Question Bug Answer Joke Praise Rant Admin
Use Ctrl+Left/Right to switch messages, Ctrl+Up/Down to switch threads, Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right to switch pages.