Welcome to the new Press Releases forum! Our old press release system has been retired but we've moved everything and everyone to a new, shinier home. Enjoy!
A press release must be written for the purpose of announcing something newsworthy. Advertisements, promotions, or anything smelling even vaguely of spam will be deleted. All press releases must be relevant to the development community.
What’s new in this release?
We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Imaging for .NET 1.7.0. This month’s release provides support for saving each frame of Tiff to different image format and RotateFlip for Tiff file format. This release also supports scale functionality for gif and tiff, PSD layer manipulation and RotateFlip for gif. Moreover this release also fixes some important bugs reported by users, such as frame removal of the frame in Tiff Image, opening and saving file causing black images, Tiff image resolution issue and many more. The main new and improved features added in this release are listed below
- Provided RotateFlip for gif
- Provided scale functionality for gif and tiff
- Provided support for saving each frame of Tiff to different image format
- Provided support not to save changes to images until Save method is called
- Supported RotateFlip for Tiff file format
- Supported for PSD layer manipulation
- Reworked images for cache usage
- Save and Create options redesigned
- Fix frame removal of the frame in Tiff Image
- Opening and saving file causing black images
- Tiff image resolution is not preserved
- Multipage Tiff is throwing exception while extracting pages, IndexOutOfRangeException
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Imaging for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Imaging for performing different tasks like the followings
Overview:Aspose.Imaging for .NET
Aspose.Imaging for .NET is an image processing & manipulation component that allows developers to create, edit, draw or convert images in their .NET application. It allows developers to convert image files to PSD, BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF and GIF formats. Moreover a set of pens, brushes and fonts can be used to draw images or add new elements & text to existing images. Aspose.Imaging for .NET works well with both web & windows applications. Moreover, it adds the support for Silverlight platform.
More about Aspose.Imaging for .NET
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts
General News Suggestion Question Bug Answer Joke Praise Rant Admin
Use Ctrl+Left/Right to switch messages, Ctrl+Up/Down to switch threads, Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right to switch pages.