Welcome to the new Press Releases forum! Our old press release system has been retired but we've moved everything and everyone to a new, shinier home. Enjoy!
A press release must be written for the purpose of announcing something newsworthy. Advertisements, promotions, or anything smelling even vaguely of spam will be deleted. All press releases must be relevant to the development community.
What's New in this Release?
We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Slides for .NET 7.5.0. This is a maintenance release with primary focus on chart rendering support. Many of chart rendering issues including accessing charts plot area, chart legends rendering, accessing chart data and chart failing to get opened in Edit mode have been resolved. Some of PDF and thumbnail generation issues have also been mitigated in this new release. This release includes plenty of new features & bug fixes as listed below
- Facing Performance Issue due to AddTable() method of PPTX
- Aspose.Slides for .NET takes time to process and save presentation
- Incorrect position of a chart labels is fixed
- Getting plot area properties return NaN is fixed
- Bold text is appearing as normal in generated chart thumbnails is fixed
- Value axis title is now rendered correctly as in actual slide
- Slide theme image is replaced by a normal image in slide is now fixed
- LineWidth returns NaN on accessing the presentation shape is fixed
- Chart legends get disturbed on slide cloning is fixed
- Table top border lost on adding row in table is fixed
- Exception: "Placeholder index must be between 0 and 7" obtained on accessing PPT
- The date time format changed in generated tiff image is fixed
- NullReferenceException on generating the slide thumbnail is resolved
- Chart data labels are now properly rendered in thumbnail
- NullReference Exception on accessing empty PPT presentation using PresentationEx is resolved
- Chart failed to open in edit mode in Aspose.Slide saved presentation is fixed
- Nullreference Exception on accessing presentation using PresentationEx is fixed
- Custom property is now returned if the property value is set to -1.12346E9
- Chart background missing in generated PDF is fixed
- Charts missing in generated PDF is resolved
- System goes to Infinite loop while saving slide to SVG is fixed
- Chart series line is too bold is now fixed
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Slides for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Slides for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Slides for .NET
Aspose.Slides is a .NET component to read, write and modify a PowerPoint document without using MS PowerPoint. PowerPoint versions from 97-2007 and all three PowerPoint formats: PPT, POT, PPS are also supported. Now you can create, access, copy, clone, edit and delete slides in your presentations. Other features include saving PowerPoint slides into PDF, adding & modifying audio & video frames, using shapes like rectangles or ellipses and saving presentations in SVG format, streams or images.
More about Aspose.Slides for .NET
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts
General News Suggestion Question Bug Answer Joke Praise Rant Admin
Use Ctrl+Left/Right to switch messages, Ctrl+Up/Down to switch threads, Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right to switch pages.