|Half-day interactive workshops will explore an open source approach to building a domain-specific connected business, increasing revenue and seizing market opportunity
Palo Alto, CA – May 19, 2014 – A successful connected business seamlessly integrates people, processes and data across an extended value chain—decreasing interaction costs and automatically adapting business activities to respond to market events. WSO2 will present a series of workshops to help IT professionals achieve the benefits of a connected business through a confluence of cloud, mobile, API, big data, social, and open source technologies.
“The Integration Ecosystem” workshop series is being held in three U.S. cities in June:
• Charlotte, Tuesday, June 3, 2014, from 9:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. To register, visit http://wso2.com/events/workshops/2014-june-charlotte-the-integration-ecosystem-workshop
• Salt Lake City, Thursday, June 5, 2014, from 9:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. To register, visit http://wso2.com/events/workshops/2014-june-salt-lake-city-the-integration-ecosystem-workshop
• New York, Tuesday, June 10, 2014, from 9:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. To register, visit http://wso2.com/events/workshops/2014-june-new-york-the-integration-ecosystem-workshop
Building a Connected Business Integration Ecosystem
The interactive workshop is designed for enterprise architects, IT managers, CIOs and service-oriented architecture (SOA) experts. The session examines how to effectively build a connected business integration ecosystem that can grow revenue and outperform peers by increasing customer engagement, enhancing productivity and seizing market opportunity with an open source approach.
Key topics will include:
• A connected business vision roadmap
• An overview of modern enterprise challenges and opportunities
• An introduction to WSO2’s integrated middleware platform
• A discussion of customer success stories
• How to simplify the integration of services
• Understanding the significance of API management
• Demonstrating an agile platform for the connected business
• Benefits of working on a fully open source platform
• How to engage with WSO2 to start implementing the connected business vision
WSO2 Workshop Series Presenters
Chris Haddad, presenting in Charlotte, is vice president of platform evangelism at WSO2. Chris works closely with developers, architects, and C-level executives to increase adoption of WSO2 open source technology, improve the middleware platform, and maximize customer value. Prior to joining WSO2, Chris led research teams as a research vice president at the Burton Group and Gartner advising Fortune 500 enterprise organizations and technology infrastructure vendors.
Asanka Abeysinghe, presenting in Salt Lake City, is WSO2 vice president of solutions architecture and focuses on the company's vertical market capabilities, including financial services. Additionally, he provides consulting and conducts regular training sessions and workshops for enterprise IT architects and developers. Asanka has more than 10 years industry experience implementing projects that range from desktop and Web applications through to highly scalable distributed systems and SOAs in the financial domain, mobile platforms, and business integration solutions.
WSO2 delivers on the promise of the connected business with the only completely integrated enterprise platform that enables businesses to build, integrate and manage their APIs, applications, and Web services on-premises, in the cloud, and on mobile devices. Leading enterprise customers worldwide rely on WSO2’s award-winning 100% open source platform and its robust governance and DevOps functionality for their mission-critical applications. Today, these businesses represent nearly every sector: health, financial, retail, logistics, manufacturing, travel, technology, telecom and more. Visit http://wso2.com to learn more, or check out the WSO2 community on the WSO2 Blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
Trademarks and registered trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.