|Half-day interactive workshops will examine how to build a domain-specific connected business using cloud, mobile, API, big data, social, and Internet of Things technologies
Palo Alto, CA – May 21, 2014 – Striving for greater agility, enterprises are adopting a connected business model for automatically adapting business activities to respond to market events. Central to this model is the ability to seamlessly integrate people, processes and data across an extended value chain. WSO2 will present a series of workshops on how to achieve a connected business through integration strategies that capitalize on cloud, mobile, API, big data, social, and Internet of Things (IoT) technologies.
“The Integration Ecosystem” workshop series is being held in two U.K. cities in June:
• Manchester, Tuesday, June 3, 2014, from 9:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. To register, visit http://wso2.com/events/workshops/2014-june-manchester-the-integration-ecosystem-workshop
• Edinburgh, Wednesday, June 4, 2014, from 9:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. To register, visit http://wso2.com/events/workshops/2014-june-edinburgh-the-integration-ecosystem-workshop
Building a Connected Business Integration Ecosystem
The interactive workshop is designed for enterprise architects, IT managers, CIOs and service-oriented architecture (SOA) experts. The session explores how to effectively build a connected business integration ecosystem that can grow revenue and outperform peers by increasing customer engagement, enhancing productivity and seizing market opportunity with an open source approach.
Key topics will include:
• A connected business vision roadmap
• An overview of modern enterprise challenges and opportunities
• An introduction to WSO2’s integrated middleware platform
• A discussion of customer success stories
• How to simplify the integration of services
• Understanding the significance of API management
• Demonstrating an agile platform for the connected business
• Benefits of working on a fully open source platform
• How to engage with WSO2 to start implementing the connected business vision
WSO2 Workshop Series Presenter
Senaka Fernando, an architect at WSO2, focuses on the WSO2 Governance Registry and WSO2 Cloud Services Gateway. In addition to his product development efforts, he has provided technology consulting on customer engagements, helping to successfully implement governance, enterprise application integration, SAP integration, and on-premise portal solutions. He also founded the WSO2 Web Services Framework/C++ during his internship with WSO2 in 2008.
WSO2 delivers on the promise of the connected business with the only completely integrated enterprise platform that enables businesses to build, integrate and manage their APIs, applications, and Web services on-premises, in the cloud, and on mobile devices. Leading enterprise customers worldwide rely on WSO2’s award-winning 100% open source platform and its robust governance and DevOps functionality for their mission-critical applications. Today, these businesses represent nearly every sector: health, financial, retail, logistics, manufacturing, travel, technology, telecom and more. Visit http://wso2.com to learn more, or check out the WSO2 community on the WSO2 Blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
Trademarks and registered trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.