Welcome to the new Press Releases forum! Our old press release system has been retired but we've moved everything and everyone to a new, shinier home. Enjoy!
A press release must be written for the purpose of announcing something newsworthy. Advertisements, promotions, or anything smelling even vaguely of spam will be deleted. All press releases must be relevant to the development community.
What's New in this Release?
We are happy to share the announcement of Aspose.Slides for .NET 14.6.0. We have introduced the long awaited support for cloning or copying shapes within presentation slides in this release. Now, it is possible to replicate the shapes from source slide by adding or inserting them in target slide shape collection. For more details about the shape cloning, please visit the documentation article Cloning Shapes in Slides. Now, one can also set the predefined presentation view type for the presentation when it is going to get opened in PowerPoint. For more details about how to use this feature, please visit the documentation article Save Presentation with predefined View Type. We have also made improvement in charts section as well. Now, you can add the Error Bars for MSO charts using Aspose.Slides. We have improved the chart rendering support and have resolved certain incurring issues including missing charts, missing chart labels, improperly rendered chart axis and missing chart bars issues in exported PDF and slide thumbnails. We have also resolved issues related to presentation access, saving and exporting to PDF that earlier resulted in exceptions when using older product version. We have also made some good improvement in SmartArt rendering as well and resolved the issues pertaining to improper rendering of SmartArt shapes. The issues related to improperly rendered text and missing hyperlinks in exported PDF and images have also been rectified. We have enhanced chart support in this release and have resolved issues related to setting the chart category direction, formatting chart labels, setting font related properties for different chart entities and radar chart support. We have made several enhancements to the new API. Please visit the documentation article Public API and Backwards Incompatible Changes in Aspose.Slides for .NET 14.6.0 for further reference. We are hopeful to overcome these limitations in upcoming versions.
- Add shapes cloning feature
- Support for removing LayoutSlideEx from MasterSlideEx
- Support to determine if ODP presentations are password protected without loading them
- Setting slide view type for presentation
- Support Error Bars in Charts
- OutOfMemory Exception on generating the PDF
- Improperly axis labels rendering in PDF
- Downbars missing issue is fixed in the chart when converting PPTX to PDF
- Chart missing is fixed when converting PPTX to PDF
- PictureFrame with external linked image doesn't preserve this link when presentation has been resaved is now fixed.
- FormatException: Input string was now in a correct format when adding
- PPTX to PDF conversion. Error are resolved on Opening the PDF file
- Exception is resolved on PPTX presentation opening
- Table Formation lost issue is fixed in PPTX to PDF conversion
- PPTX to BMP Conversion: SmartArt shows wrong text after conversion is fixed
- Portion text contain paragraph break character for an empty paragraph
- Out of Memory Exception is fixed while saving the PPS to PDF file
- Dotted line missing is now resolved when converting PPTX to PDF
- PPT to XPS: The heading position is enhanced and now looks fine in XPS
- Hyperlinks lost is fixed on exporting PPT to PDF
- SmartArt rendering missing is resolved in exported PDF
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Slides for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Slides for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Slides for .NET
Aspose.Slides is a .NET component to read, write and modify a PowerPoint document without using MS PowerPoint. PowerPoint versions from 97-2007 and all three PowerPoint formats: PPT, POT, PPS are also supported. Now you can create, access, copy, clone, edit and delete slides in your presentations. Other features include saving PowerPoint slides into PDF, adding & modifying audio & video frames, using shapes like rectangles or ellipses and saving presentations in SVG format, streams or images.
More about Aspose.Slides for .NET
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts
General News Suggestion Question Bug Answer Joke Praise Rant Admin
Use Ctrl+Left/Right to switch messages, Ctrl+Up/Down to switch threads, Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right to switch pages.