Welcome to the new Press Releases forum! Our old press release system has been retired but we've moved everything and everyone to a new, shinier home. Enjoy!
A press release must be written for the purpose of announcing something newsworthy. Advertisements, promotions, or anything smelling even vaguely of spam will be deleted. All press releases must be relevant to the development community.
What's New in this Release?
We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Email for .NET 4.3.0. Using Aspose.Email developers can already process email messages that contain Transport Neutral Encapsulation Format (TNEF) attachments. Not only can they convert and save such messages to regular email messages, but can process the TNEF attachments and modify their contents while saving them back in the same format. This month’s release further improves the functionality of the Aspose.Email API for adding attachments to such messages that was not supported earlier. With our previous releases, the API allowed you to search for named MAPI properties. This worked for a message store of main message only and didn’t support reading the properties of message attachments. This month’s release now provides the ability to search for named MAPI properties from message attachments as shown in the online article Reading Name MAPI Property from Attachment. This month’s release also contains a number of bug fixes related to different functional areas of Aspose.Email, such as issues related to message conversion, resulting in lost encoding, message drag & drop functionality, POP3 and IMAP clients, TNEF message formats, Large size PST creation, exceptions while loading different mail items such as messages and calendar items and many more. The main bug fixes, new & improved features added in this release are listed below
- The provision of adding new attachments to TNEF eml
- Create common security options for all mail clients on the base class level. Add ability to automatically select of security mode
- Search MapiProperty by Name from MapiMessage
- PR_BODY lost when MSG converted from EML is dragged to Outlook
- Drag Drop application not showing file name is fixed
- Saving a MSG file again as MSG disturbs its contents is now fixed
- MailMessage.Load stuck while loading the attached MSG file is now fixed
- EML->MSG, FROM field replaced by ?????????????? is now resolved
- Unsecured connection fails while connecting to Dovecot Server is now fixed
- Wrong time displayed if MhtMessageFormatter.DateTimeFormat is used
- MSG->MHTML->PDF, long hyperlinks truncated due to page margin
- Extra characters issue is fixed in MailMessage.Body and MapiMessage.Body
- Changing AllowDrop property at runtime is now fully effective
- EML in attachment garbled for TNEF message, when saved with PreserveTnefAttachments flag
- Doc attachment of TNEF message corrupted when saved with PreserveTnefAttachments flag
- Pop3Client: UndeleteMessages doesn't have effect on ListMessages()
- Word to MHTML - Changes now included when sent using Aspose.Email
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Email for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Email for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview:Aspose.Email for .NET
Aspose.Email for .NET is a set of .net email components allowing developers to easily implement email functionality within their ASP.NET web applications, web services & Windows applications. It Supports Outlook PST, EML, MSG & MHT formats. It allows developers to work with SMTP, POP3, FTP & MS Exchange servers. It supports mail merge, iCalendar, customized header & body, header information, embedded files, Twitter & many more. It makes it easy to work with HTML or plain text emails & their attachments.
More about Aspose.Email for .NET
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts
General News Suggestion Question Bug Answer Joke Praise Rant Admin
Use Ctrl+Left/Right to switch messages, Ctrl+Up/Down to switch threads, Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right to switch pages.