Welcome to the new Press Releases forum! Our old press release system has been retired but we've moved everything and everyone to a new, shinier home. Enjoy!
A press release must be written for the purpose of announcing something newsworthy. Advertisements, promotions, or anything smelling even vaguely of spam will be deleted. All press releases must be relevant to the development community.
What's New in this Release?
Aspose development team is excited to announce the release of Aspose.Pdf for Android 1.4.0. This new release provides complete support for PdfConverter class and we also have introduced JpegDevice class. The JpegDevice class specifically provides the capabilities to convert PDF pages to JPEG format and provides high fidelity results. Furthermore, the PDF to Image conversion, Text extraction and Text replace are particular features enhanced in this release. In this new version, we have also provided the support to extract text using TextDevice class which was earlier supported in Aspose.Pdf for .NET and Aspose.Pdf for Java. The support for TrueType fonts is also enhanced and this API is not capable of handling complex scenarios for text replace feature. Some important features included in this new release are listed below
- Extracting text using TextDevice
- Text replace feature is much enahanced
- Replace text is throwing outofmemory exception is now resolved
- PDF to Image feature is now available
- Facades: Replacing text is throwing exception is resolved
- Error is resolved when converted file
- Converted image quality is bad in comparison with .NET version and is now fixed
- TrueType fonts are now accessible for standard fonts
- File is conversion is enhanced and now correctly converted (lines are now visible)
- Document with image is now correctly converted, issue are resolved
- Logo "schufa" aren't displayed after conversion is now fixed
- Enhanced conversion of logo, 2 lines and sign
- Half image are displayed after conversion is now fixed
- Table and photo are now displayed, issues are resolved
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf for Android documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Pdf for Android
Aspose.Pdf for Android is a PDF document creation & manipulation component that enables Android applications to read, write & manipulate PDF document without using any other third party application. It allows PDF compression options, table creation & manipulation, support for graph objects, extended security controls, custom font handling, add or remove bookmarks, create table of contents, add, update, delete attachments & annotations, import or export PDF form data, print PDF docs & much more.
More about Aspose.Pdf for Android
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose – Your File Format Experts
General News Suggestion Question Bug Answer Joke Praise Rant Admin
Use Ctrl+Left/Right to switch messages, Ctrl+Up/Down to switch threads, Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right to switch pages.