Welcome to the new Press Releases forum! Our old press release system has been retired but we've moved everything and everyone to a new, shinier home. Enjoy!
A press release must be written for the purpose of announcing something newsworthy. Advertisements, promotions, or anything smelling even vaguely of spam will be deleted. All press releases must be relevant to the development community.
What’s new in this release?
We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Diagram for .NET 4.5.0. This release brings a number of fixes and enhancements that also improve performance of the API. A connection point on a shape can be used to connect with other shapes. After the manipulation of a Visio shapes, we were not able to move sub shapes along with connection points. It is now fixed. Similarly, there is a list of other defects, those we have fixed in this release. The problem was that a few customers reported Visio file samples which they exported to PDF or thumbnail formats. The API was bringing whitespace under or besides the actual figure. In this release, we have fixed most of these types of issues. During the export of Visio files to PDF or HTML formats, the Aspose.Diagram API was placing a few additional shapes like moustache, half circle and half circle with black color fill. It was the case with few sample Visio drawings. There was no presence of these shapes in the source Visio drawings. This new version brings fixes to reported error messages and includes various other enhancements. some of the bug fixes are Error in elements when loading VSD drawing, ArgumenetException when saving to the JPG format after SetWidth method call, Input string format error when converting VDX drawing in PDF format, Error in element VisioDocument when loading a VSD diagram and more. This release also increases the layout perfections when rendering the Visio diagram to various other supported formats. These perfections were fruitful in calculating the accurate height / width of the page or shape of the Visio drawings. There have been a few numbers of defects already reported. Here is the list of important bugs fixes in the new version.
- VSD to PDF conversion, a big space before the actual drawing
- The sub shape connectors do not move along with their source points
- Error in elements when loading VSD drawing
- Action cell is not properly preview able in the MS Office Visio 2013
- VSDX to PDF conversion, misplace drawing and white area around the drawing
- VSD to PDF conversion, incorrect page number sequence
- The shape is cutoff when saving to the VDX format
- VSD to PDF export, extra moustache type of shape appears in the center
- VSD to HTML export, extra moustache type of shape appears in the center
- Extra black shapes are generated while converting VSD to PDF format
- The shape's properties are not being added properly
- VSD to PDF conversion, incorrect page height
- VSD to PDF conversion, incorrect page width
- ArgumenetException when saving to the JPG format after SetWidth method call
- Input string format error when converting VDX drawing to PDF format
- VSD to PDF conversion, the output PDF file contains extra half circle shapes
- VSD to HTML conversion, the output HTML file contains extra half circle shapes
- Error in element VisioDocument when loading a VSD diagram
- Error in element VisioDocument when loading a VSDX diagram
- Visio Shapes - returning infinite XForm width and height values
- VSD to PDF conversion, the actual Visio drawing shifts downward
- After loading VSDX diagram - shapes having incorrect width values
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Diagram for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Diagram for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Diagram for .NET
Aspose.Diagram is a class library for working with MS Visio files & is a pure .NET alternate for MS Visio Object Model.It enables developers to work with VSD & VDX files on ASP.NET web applications, web services & Windows applications. It makes use of the advanced functionality of Visio's services to manipulate Visio docs on a server. Developer can open files & manipulate the elements of the diagram, from lines and fills, to more complex elements, and then export to native Visio formats or XML.
More about Aspose.Diagram for .NET
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts
General News Suggestion Question Bug Answer Joke Praise Rant Admin
Use Ctrl+Left/Right to switch messages, Ctrl+Up/Down to switch threads, Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right to switch pages.